Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • beamerguy
    • By beamerguy 6th Oct 16, 6:18 PM
    • 4,129Posts
    • 4,742Thanks
    beamerguy
    UKPC - you've been Gladstoned
    • 6th Oct 16, 6:18 PM
    UKPC - you've been Gladstoned 6th Oct 16 at 6:18 PM
    UKPC - you've been Gladstoned

Mind you, the "gladstoned" phrase simply refers and is related to Gladstones but in this case it was SCS Law who followed Gladstones
    in a failure.

"This "troubled" the judge, and she gave the other side every chance to show how she should proceed - they couldn't, so the claim was struck out."

There were no costs, but as the claim was for £5300, the defendant was not unhappy.

No champers for UKPC tonight then

PS: UKPC don't try BWLegal it could get worse

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/ukpc-youve-been-gladstoned.html
    RBS - MNBA - CAPITAL ONE - LLOYDS

DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR
Page 3
    • TDA
    • By TDA 7th Oct 16, 12:32 PM
    • 245 Posts
    • 167 Thanks
    TDA
    I sense games are afoot.
    • Ralph-y
    • By Ralph-y 7th Oct 16, 12:33 PM
    • 2,247 Posts
    • 2,725 Thanks
    Ralph-y
    to start a new thread please go to

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=163&order=desc

and look top left for the 'new thread' button ...

if you are using a phone to browse then a PC/ laptop will help make things easier ...

good luck

Ralph
    • DollyDee
    • By DollyDee 7th Oct 16, 12:36 PM
    • 623 Posts
    • 639 Thanks
    DollyDee
    I sense games are afoot.
    Originally posted by TDA
    So do I, again.
    • beamerguy
    • By beamerguy 7th Oct 16, 12:43 PM
    • 4,129 Posts
    • 4,742 Thanks
    beamerguy
    I sense games are afoot.
    Originally posted by TDA
    Certainly are TDA. Thread now Dead

DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR
    • DollyDee
    • By DollyDee 7th Oct 16, 12:48 PM
    • 623 Posts
    • 639 Thanks
    DollyDee
    Looks like another one may have started though.

ETA : one, possibly two
    • bod1467
    • By bod1467 7th Oct 16, 1:08 PM
    • 14,806 Posts
    • 13,448 Thanks
    bod1467
    The new poster's forum name is too obvious for it not to be a spoof/alter ego account .... IMHO.
    • bod1467
    • By bod1467 7th Oct 16, 1:12 PM
    • 14,806 Posts
    • 13,448 Thanks
    bod1467
    Are you really who your forum name would suggest - the same person as noted in PP's blogs?

(Genuine question - I have no axe to grind with anyone).
    • bod1467
    • By bod1467 7th Oct 16, 1:17 PM
    • 14,806 Posts
    • 13,448 Thanks
    bod1467
    That's a No then.
    • waamo
    • By waamo 7th Oct 16, 11:20 PM
    • 794 Posts
    • 739 Thanks
    waamo
    Seems like some rubbish has been thrown out.
    This space for hire.
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 7th Oct 16, 11:25 PM
    • 10,996 Posts
    • 16,403 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    Seems like some rubbish has been thrown out.
    Originally posted by waamo
    And a PPR issued. Taxi......!!
    NEWBIES - wise up - DO NOT IGNORE A PARKING CHARGE NOTICE - you have been warned!

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Please note: I am NOT involved in any 'paid for' appeals service.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 7th Oct 16, 11:37 PM
    • 40,488 Posts
    • 52,385 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    Two PPRs, I think. Anyway, enough of the disruption - back to helping genuine victims of parking ticket scams.
    PRIVATE PCN in England/Wales? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT

Click on the breadcrumb trail, top of page: Household & Travel > Motoring > Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking & READ THE 'NEWBIES' FAQS THREAD.
    DON'T read old advice to ignore, unless in Scotland/NI.

• waamo
    • By waamo 8th Oct 16, 12:25 AM
    • 794 Posts
    • 739 Thanks
    waamo
    Sadly they will be back. Until then fight the good fight. The good news is they won't last long.
    This space for hire.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 8th Oct 16, 8:24 PM
    • 40,488 Posts
    • 52,385 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    I guess 'parkingwoes' and 'schoolruntaximum' might well have been 'alter ego' accounts as they were PPR'd together.

I'm sure I know who the former person was and - in the attacks on here at least - she posted some pretty nasty stuff in August alongside the user 'Bob Jameson' first, then she was side-kick to the user 'John Wilkie' who (if you all paid attention and noticed) side-stepped the question that bod1467 asked in current post #48.

I'm sure I know who was behind all of these usernames as I've been there before, off forum too. Hardly difficult for me to work out, not many individuals would have an motive and agenda which includes wanting this forum to disintegrate and for me to be removed. 'Someone' has made at least three attempts at it...yes there was a third attempt to remove me from MSE (and pepipoo forum) in a different way, earlier this year.

MSE Forum Team have that attempt from April 2016 so they know I am speaking the truth. There is no question about that.

Sabotage attempts do nothing to help the fight v PPCs.

No-one said the outcome of the court case was wrongly stated - it wasn't, from the information I have seen - and nor did I even mention UKPC. The writer of the account in question knows what the inaccurate claims were, obviously, and I have it on good authority that it wasn't the Prankster who wrote the account(s) discussed yesterday.

Nor did I even say which Blog I meant, out of the two being discussed, just that there were inaccuracies which I'm sure the rest of those who do this, would agree simply do not help the fight. I also know that (off forum) I was not the only person to mention one specific inaccuracy.

The thread should be considered closed I would suggest.
    Last edited by Coupon-mad; 09-10-2016 at 4:00 PM.
    PRIVATE PCN in England/Wales? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT

Click on the breadcrumb trail, top of page: Household & Travel > Motoring > Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking & READ THE 'NEWBIES' FAQS THREAD.
    DON'T read old advice to ignore, unless in Scotland/NI.

• wilfy101
    • By wilfy101 9th Oct 16, 11:55 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    wilfy101
    Then for the benefit of us all, why won't you clarify the inaccuracies?

If you won't, please share why not (and I don't mean say 'I can't') . Without that, it just appears a baseless allegation.
    • beamerguy
    • By beamerguy 9th Oct 16, 12:06 PM
    • 4,129 Posts
    • 4,742 Thanks
    beamerguy
    Then for the benefit of us all, why won't you clarify the inaccuracies?

If you won't, please share why not (and I don't mean say 'I can't') . Without that, it just appears a baseless allegation.
    Originally posted by wilfy101
    As said above

"The thread should be considered closed"

DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR
    • nicechap
    • By nicechap 9th Oct 16, 2:27 PM
    • 605 Posts
    • 1,605 Thanks
    nicechap
    Don't rise to the bait Coupon Mad, consider the thread closed.
    Quote was right and saw into the future.
    • parkingwoes
    • By parkingwoes 31st Oct 16, 9:55 PM
    • 85 Posts
    • 62 Thanks
    parkingwoes
    I guess 'parkingwoes' and 'schoolruntaximum' might well have been 'alter ego' accounts as they were PPR'd together.

I'm sure I know who the former person was and - in the attacks on here at least - she posted some pretty nasty stuff in August alongside the user 'Bob Jameson' first, then she was side-kick to the user 'John Wilkie' who (if you all paid attention and noticed) side-stepped the question that bod1467 asked in current post #48.

I'm sure I know who was behind all of these usernames as I've been there before, off forum too. Hardly difficult for me to work out, not many individuals would have an motive and agenda which includes wanting this forum to disintegrate and for me to be removed. 'Someone' has made at least three attempts at it...yes there was a third attempt to remove me from MSE (and pepipoo forum) in a different way, earlier this year.

MSE Forum Team have that attempt from April 2016 so they know I am speaking the truth. There is no question about that.

Sabotage attempts do nothing to help the fight v PPCs.

No-one said the outcome of the court case was wrongly stated - it wasn't, from the information I have seen - and nor did I even mention UKPC. The writer of the account in question knows what the inaccurate claims were, obviously, and I have it on good authority that it wasn't the Prankster who wrote the account(s) discussed yesterday.

Nor did I even say which Blog I meant, out of the two being discussed, just that there were inaccuracies which I'm sure the rest of those who do this, would agree simply do not help the fight. I also know that (off forum) I was not the only person to mention one specific inaccuracy.

The thread should be considered closed I would suggest.
    Originally posted by Coupon-mad
    Clearly more unsubstantiated riddles and mis- truths - not sure what 'nasty stuff' I have alleged to have posted about Coupon -mad who does not know me or my gender despite the assertions.
    Last edited by parkingwoes; 31-10-2016 at 9:59 PM.
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 31st Oct 16, 10:03 PM
    • 10,996 Posts
    • 16,403 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    Please PW (whoever you want us to believe you are not) just get back to helping people on this forum fight the common enemy. It's good when you're doing that, but resurrecting stuff that had gone quiet over the past few weeks is helping no one, nor is it going to help people in real need in the future!

Don't drag the forum down now you're back up and posting.
    NEWBIES - wise up - DO NOT IGNORE A PARKING CHARGE NOTICE - you have been warned!

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Please note: I am NOT involved in any 'paid for' appeals service.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,124Posts Today

7,608Users online

Martin's Twitter