Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • RubyRedRidingHood
    • By RubyRedRidingHood 6th Oct 16, 5:50 PM
    • 12Posts
    • 7Thanks
    RubyRedRidingHood
    Remortgaged with Accord, First payment question!
    • 6th Oct 16, 5:50 PM
    Remortgaged with Accord, First payment question! 6th Oct 16 at 5:50 PM
    Hi All

I hope you are all well?

We've just remortgaged with Accord and are due to complete on the 11th Ocotber, but as we have not yet been put onto their systems they cannot advise what our first payment will be (we're unsure as we will only have been with Accord for 19 days on our first payment date).

Are there any among you that have remortgaged with Accord that completed part way through the month that give us an idea of what to expect.

Will we pay a full months payment, just the interest or a partial full months payment?

Just trying to update my budget!!

Many Thanks
    Nikkei
Page 1
    • house_togo
    • By house_togo 6th Oct 16, 6:49 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    house_togo
    • 6th Oct 16, 6:49 PM
    • 6th Oct 16, 6:49 PM
    Hi Nikkei

Sorry to not be able to answer your question but we are currently trying to remortgage with accord to consolidate debt.

Could I ask how quick the process was for you?

We have been asked for a few documents and each time it takes them 5 days to process.

Just trying to get some reassurance that the wait will be worth it!

Thank you
    John
    • RubyRedRidingHood
    • By RubyRedRidingHood 6th Oct 16, 7:27 PM
    • 12 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    RubyRedRidingHood
    • 6th Oct 16, 7:27 PM
    • 6th Oct 16, 7:27 PM
    Hi John

We've had a really good and quick experience with Accord. Our Mortgage advisors were L&C and they were very speedy with helping us complete the application and we went from application to offer in roughly 9 days. Is it Accord that are being slow or your broker? Good luck, I'm sure it will be worth the wait!
    • house_togo
    • By house_togo 18th Oct 16, 7:07 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    house_togo
    • 18th Oct 16, 7:07 PM
    Accord
    • 18th Oct 16, 7:07 PM
    Hi

I seen no-one answered your question, our offer from Accord was given yesterday afternoon our broker told us.

How long did it take to get the offer, and what happened with your first payment?

if you dont mind me asking how long for completion from when your solicitor got the mortgage offer from Accord?
    Last edited by house_togo; 18-10-2016 at 7:07 PM. Reason: typo
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

429Posts Today

1,732Users online

Martin's Twitter