Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• weeowens
    • By weeowens 6th Oct 16, 11:47 AM
    • 77,674Posts
    • 9,553,789Thanks
    E: 30/11 Win cookbooks(mag help please)
    • 6th Oct 16, 11:47 AM
    E: 30/11 Win cookbooks(mag help please) 6th Oct 16 at 11:47 AM

For your chance to win three new cookbooks, complete the crossword to reveal 11 shaded letters that can be arranged to form a foodie phrase.

Gizzi's Season's Eatings by Gizzi Erskine (Mitchell Beazley, £25); Eat In My Kitchen by Meike Peters (Prestel, £24.99), out 10 October; Everything I Want To Eat by Jessica Koslow (Abrams, £25), out 4 October.

How to enter
    • Call 0901 360 0020
    • Text CW5, followed by a space and your answer, your name, address and telephone number, to 85100

To enter online, fill in the solution and your details

Closing date 30 November at 23.59

Calls cost £1 per call plus your telephone company's access charge

and last no longer than one minute.

Text messages cost £1 plus your standard network charge.

Terms and conditions Closing date for receipt of all entries is 30 November 2016 at 23.59. Phone/text lines are open 24 hours until 23.59 on the closing date. Ask the bill payer before calling/texting. If you call/text after the closing date, you will not be entered but you will be charged. Take care when entering the text code; the promoter is not responsible for mistypes and you may be charged at a higher rate. Some phone lines operate call-barring. If you are unable to get through to the phone line or send a text, please check with your network operator first. For technical issues only, call 0161 726 5065. For full terms and conditions, turn to page 191.
Page 1
    • rosegarden
    • By rosegarden 17th Oct 16, 9:12 AM
    • 3,288 Posts
    • 19,423 Thanks
    • 17th Oct 16, 9:12 AM
    • 17th Oct 16, 9:12 AM
    This month's answer :-

Toffee Apple

Good Luck everyone
    Thank you to all posters
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,829Posts Today

6,381Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just changed my profile description. Wish I was cool and brave enough to go for one of those really short ones!

• Happy with my 15k time today, one of my fastest 1:18:56. Managing to keep up my 150k a month target.

• That's why I'm asking question. To see whether people perceive they are or aren't.

• Follow Martin