Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• MSE Luke
    • By MSE Luke 5th Oct 16, 3:52 PM
    • 161Posts
    • 35Thanks
    MSE Luke
    Under 26? Nab theatrical bargains galore for a tenner or less
    • 5th Oct 16, 3:52 PM
    Under 26? Nab theatrical bargains galore for a tenner or less 5th Oct 16 at 3:52 PM
    'Hi. My name's Rosie and I'm a theatre addict. There, I've said it. And while I love sitting in a dark room full of strangers watching people pretend to be other people, I'm not a fan of the hefty price tag that often comes with it...'

Click reply below to discuss. If you havenít already, join the forum to reply. If you arenít sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.
Page 1
    • Elliebea28
    • By Elliebea28 12th Oct 16, 6:19 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    • 12th Oct 16, 6:19 AM
    Under 30's opera bargains
    • 12th Oct 16, 6:19 AM
    Hello, my name is Lauren and I'm an opera addict!

I was a student in London, the best opera bargains for a posh night out are:

Royal opera house do £10 student tickets. These are often released at very short notice (the day before or so) and sell out very quickly -but cheaper than a cinema ticket for world class entertainment! You can book up to two tickets per performance online and you need to bring student ID on the night. they also do a graduate discounted price tickets for afterwards (tho not as good as £10 a ticket!) Search: 'roh students'

The coliseum, home to the English national opera do an access all arias scheme for 16-29 yet olds. You can book two tickets for most performances for £10-30 and these can be booked months in advance usually so more accessible for non-london dwellers! Search: 'eno AAA '

The Mayflower theatre in Southampton has a selected number of £40ish opera tickets for £5 each for under 30's. These have to be booked in person at the box office with Id (and your intended guests I'd). However, I have recently booked tickets for performances 6 months in advance! Tickets are for performances from the welsh national opera and in the dress circle (third price ticket category). It may be worth looking at your local theatres if they also do something similar! Search: Mayflower/what's on la boheme (details on page under pricing and discounts)

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

568Posts Today

4,968Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Morning. On way to @gmb for my 7:40 Deals of the Week; incl clock change warning, free £200, Brit Gas £200 off, railcard code, eurostar sale

• RT @Magwa61: @MartinSLewis thank you Sorry I thought it was you, conning sids ????????????????????????????????????

• No. It's NEVER the right way to switch energy. Please don't confused these 'moneyexpert' sales reps with my site mo?

• Follow Martin