Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• Cpu2007
    • By Cpu2007 5th Oct 16, 11:29 AM
    • 612Posts
    • 36Thanks
    Car model recall
    • 5th Oct 16, 11:29 AM
    Car model recall 5th Oct 16 at 11:29 AM
    We received a letter stating that our car is part of a mass recall of vehicles that have airbags issues.

The car is a Honday CRV

They said that this is just a notification so we don't have to do anything about it yet as they are getting all the replacement parts ready; this might take a lot of time as it has been several months since they said it.

This car was bought second hand from a trader, what are my rights if we don't want to keep the car, which has a serious issue?

Thank you
Page 3
    • theonlywayisup
    • By theonlywayisup 18th Oct 16, 6:49 PM
    • 9,542 Posts
    • 6,407 Thanks
    That is worrying.

I must buy a Daily Mirror tomorrow and see if the airbag injury count has gone up by one.
    Originally posted by wealdroam
    It won't be in the Mail, only the New York Times.

OP last logged in 10-10-16.
    "I suggest you read who's thread this is and you will find its MINE". sic
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,041Posts Today

8,028Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: Downside - it's almost winter. Plus side - @MartinSLewis can show you how to save money on your bills! Hooray! ????https://t.?

• Mini MSE just came to visit me in MSE towers, but fell asleep as she arrive. Now on hastily made coat bed in the corner of my office! #Bless

• RT @EdWare1: Great to hear @MartinSLewis making strong case for 'breathing space' on @bbc5live

• Follow Martin