Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • annbarbs
    • By annbarbs 3rd Oct 16, 5:28 PM
    • 256Posts
    • 120Thanks
    annbarbs
    My Sisters Bank Won't Let her release My Inheritance To Me-Please Help.
    • 3rd Oct 16, 5:28 PM
    My Sisters Bank Won't Let her release My Inheritance To Me-Please Help. 3rd Oct 16 at 5:28 PM
    The title says it all.
    I was meant to receive my money 2 weeks ago but now it has all gone horrible wrong and I have not got my money and now it seems there is no way I can get it.

Not because my sisters does not want to send it to me but because my sisters bank refused to let her do the payment.

Here is the story-

Just to recap-
    As some of you may know from my last threads here-
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5495130

My mother died last November 2015 and has left me and my 2 other sisters both her house and some money in her will.
    So my sisters and I each inheritance a third of the money from the house sale plus £25,00.

My 2 sisters are both executors of my mothers will and both the money from the house sale and the rest of my mothers money she left us was paid into the executors account.
    Which is a joint account in both my sisters names.
    So from what I understand my sisters are the ones who pay me the money since they are both executors but I am not. I am only a beneficiary.

So I do not have the right to sell the house or handle the distribution of funds, only my sister can do that.
    So my sisters are supposed to send my third share to me as is the terms of mum's will.

Well 2 weeks ago one of my sisters I will call Sister A phoned me to tell me my mothers house has been sold and that the money was ready to be paid out to me along with the other money 25k which I also inherit.

So I gave my sister my bank details so that she could pay the money direct into my bank account.
    Which I am happy to do because I would rather my inheritance was paid directly to me instead of my Solicitor, then when I get it I will pay my Solicitor.

But now it has all gone wrong and I have not got my money.
    Because when my sister went to her bank the next morning(2 weeks ago) to try to send me the money by a CHAPS payment, her bank told her they will not let her do the payment unless my other sister can come with her to the bank in person.

And the problem is that my other sister cannot go with my sister to the bank because she has had a mental breakdown and is being held in a psychiatric hospital under a Section of the mental Health Act and is too ill to do it.

Sister A who is single and was living in the house is the one who is trying to pay me my money.

My other Sister Sister B is the married sisters and is the one who is currently being held in a psychiatric hospital under Section.
    And I have had telephone conversations with Sister A and she says that the mental Health crisis team say that my other sister is in not fit sate to sign anything at the bank and lacks the mental compacity to do so.

The money from my mother will and sale of the house is being held in the executors account and it seems my sister is wiling to pay me my full share of my inheritance.

But her bank which is Barclays bank, won't let her do it without my other sister being with her in person at the bank because the executors account is a joint account in both my sisters names.

And even though my sister told her bank the situation her bank won't budge.
    The bank won't let my sister send any money to me unless my other sister can also come to the bank in person to sign or do the translation.
    And Barclays bank refuse to relent on this.

So now my situation is this, my inheritance is stuck in the executors account and there is NO WAY I can access it.

Not because my sister won't pay me but because my sister bank won't let my sister release the money to me without my other sister being present with my sister at the bank in person.
    Because the executors account is a joint account in both my sisters names.

My sister wants to pay me the money but my bank won't let her make the payment to me without the other sister being there with her at the bank.

But because my other sister is in hospital and is not well enough to go to the bank with my other sister or sign for anything.
    It seems there is no way I can get my inheritance unless My sisters bank relents which they won't.

And if my sister is in hospital for months and months which she could be.Or is so ill that she ever gets better,
    Then how the hell am I going to get my Inheritance?

Since my sisters bank told my sister they won't let her make any payments to me unless my other sisters can also came to the bank to sign?

But mum left me that money in her will and I have the will to prove it.
    So it's my money my sisters bank are holding that they won't release to me.
    Which is £118k, and the bank won't let my well sister send me the money because of some stupid RED Tape.

So what the hell do I do now since my Solicitor has not said much about this?
    And if my other sister never gets better then how do I get my money??

What legal action can I take to get my sisters bank to release my inheritance to me,since they won't even let my sister send the payment to me?
Page 7
    • Gingernutty
    • By Gingernutty 9th Oct 16, 6:28 PM
    • 3,100 Posts
    • 9,343 Thanks
    Gingernutty

Get yourself referred to Mental Health Services.

You are just going to have to wait until your sister is well enough to finish her duties as an executor.

If and only if it becomes apparent that she is not going to get well again, then the remaining executor will have to apply to the Probate Services to have her struck off as an executor.

Until she gets better or gets struck off, you have a roof over your head and some money coming in.

Put this matter on the back burner for now. Stop wasting money with solicitors' fees.
    Don't know what I'm doing, but doing it anyway...
    • Caroline_a
    • By Caroline_a 9th Oct 16, 9:03 PM
    • 3,695 Posts
    • 10,211 Thanks
    Caroline_a
    Another one here who thinks you should stand back and take stock. Your sister is ill, your other sister must be worried about her, so to pester them and threaten court action is just cruel. You will get your money, maybe not this week, maybe not this month, but it will come eventually. Until then you, as others have said, have somewhere to live and have your benefits to keep you fed and pay your bills.

You have had lots of good advice on here, but have for the most part chosen to ignore it. You will eventually be getting a sum of money that most people will never ever see, or have any hope of seeing. Have some compassion for your sisters, maybe offer help and visit your sick sister in hospital. You could end up building bridges which in my opinion are more valuable than any sum of money.
    • annbarbs
    • By annbarbs 9th Oct 16, 9:23 PM
    • 256 Posts
    • 120 Thanks
    annbarbs
    I totally understand how frustrating this is for you. BUT:

- Barclays CANNOT/WILL NOT change their policy. That is not going to change.
    Yes that's the problem.
    Now I cannot get my inheritance because of this.
    My solicitors has told me the same as you have-
    That if my sisters does not get well, my well sister must go to the Court Of Protection.

But I hope that does not come to that but it could.
    And even if my sisters does and the Court Of Protection does give her full control of the account.
    Barclays Bank may still not let my sister pay me my money without the other sister.
    So I could be fighting for my inheritance in Court for years and the worst might come to the worst and I might not even get my money.

Personally, I would stay in an area that I was familiar with and where I had people I could reach out to. I wouldn't move away to a different area where I didn't know anyone - you talk about moving to Liverpool on the basis that it is cheaper to rent there.

There is a saying "better the devil you know" - Housing Associations are not perfect, but you could be moving from a moderately well run property to a private landlord who just cares about taking the money off you - you simply don't know. There are lots of 'ifs' at a time when your mental health is not good.

No No No.
    If I get my money then I will use it to move up North as I have planned and try to make a better life for myself.

But if I don't get my money then it's a different mater altogether.
    because if that happens I will have to stay on benefits for the rest of my life.
    And so I have much of a choice because I won't have the money to move.
    Because I won't be able to afford it.
    And it is very difficult to move though the HA Home Exchange scheme.
    That Homeswaper website is useless.
    You read the many posts on this and other UK forums, of HA like me who are trying to move though the Home swap and cannot.

Okay there is a chance that I can still get a Private flat even though I am on benefits.
    It is true that a lot of private landlords and letting agents don't take DSS.

But there are some that do and I know some people who like me are on benefits who have found private lettings with landlord or letting agencies.

But it's more difficult to find if you are on benefits but it can be done.
    There is a website here that lists all the landlord who take DSS and HB.
    http://www.dssmove.co.uk

But they want very large deposits of several months rent in advance and others want a years rent.
    Which for me would be a problem because I don't have that kind of money.
    And I won't unless I get my inheritance.

There was no guarantee that you would get any money from your mother - ie she could have spent it all before she died, so you are no worse off at the moment and you are not under any pressure to move.
    I never had a close relation ship with my mother after my father died.
    So I was surprised when I found out she had left a will and included me in it.

My Ex-CMHT social worker said the same thing as you did.
    My mother could have cut me out of her will and left everything to my 2 sisters.
    But she Didn't.
    Which proves that she did care something for me after all or cared for me more than I knew.

The one thing I keep on telling myself is that-If it all goes wrong as it now has done.

And the worse comes to the worse and I don't get my inheritance.
    At least I know that my mother died trying to do the right thing.
    She wanted me to have the money and so would have dad.

But my mother and father are not here now and they cannot control what happens from beyond the grave.
    It has now all gone wrong and I now face could face the prospect of not getting my money.

But not going to let that happen to me-Not if I can help it.
    I am going to fight this all the way and I intend to do so.

If my sister does not get well and my sister refuses to go to the Court Of Protection.

Or even if my sisters does and the Court Of protection does grant all right to the account to my sister.

Barclays Bank might still not let my sister have control of the account even though the Court Has Ordered it.
    And if that is the case then I have going to have a terrible time trying to get my inheritance.
    And I could loose my fight and not get it at all.

If that happens the worst thing is that I will be as I am now on benefits for the rest of my life and will have to stay here in this area with my HA.

But that's not what I want and if that happens, I won't like it.
    And how am I supposed to live with knowing that mu has lefts me 118k and knowing I can never claim it?
    Because of this situation which is not my fault?

I don't think I could.
    I don't think anyone could.
    It will be a difficult thing to live with.

You read about stories like this where people have been left money by their relatives and it's all gone wrong and they cannot claim it and don't get anything.
    But you don't think it's going to happen to you.
    But now it has happened to me and I am devastated and I don't know what to do.
    It's not fair and it's unjust.

It is a very cruel thing to be given hope as I was given with mums will.
    As if I had got my inheritance I could have made a new life for myself.
    And to have it taken away from me like that.
    Now I am going to be stuck here on benefits in this life I don't want if for the rest of my life if I don't get my inheritance.
    • elsien
    • By elsien 9th Oct 16, 9:40 PM
    • 13,691 Posts
    • 33,254 Thanks
    elsien
    It has now all gone wrong and I now face could face the prospect of not getting my money. No you are not facing the prospect of not getting your money

If my sister does not get well and my sister refuses to go to the Court Of Protection. Or even if my sisters does and the Court Of protection does grant all right to the account to my sister.

Barclays Bank might still not let my sister have control of the account even though the Court Has Ordered it. Why on earth not?
    And if that is the case then I have going to have a terrible time trying to get my inheritance. No you are not. You need to be patient instead of focussing on all the things that are not going to happen,
    Yes you will. But you are going to have to wait.

And how am I supposed to live with knowing that mu has lefts me 118k and knowing I can never claim it? Because that is not the situation and you are going to be able to claim it. Just not immediately.

But now it has happened to me and I am devastated and I don't know what to do......
    And to have it taken away from me like that. You have been repeatedly told what to do, by everyone on here and by the solicitor you have consulted. There is nothing more anyone can do or say because you aren't able to hear it at the moment.

Please think about finding a new GP - the MH team may now in a position to help, or there might be other options such as CBT if you've not tried that before which might help you deal with some of the circular thought patterns a little more.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
    • marcelli
    • By marcelli 9th Oct 16, 9:40 PM
    • 21 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    marcelli
    ... but the bank will have to follow the probate law; when the executor problems are sorted out, there will be documents of some sort which your sister can take to the bank and they will have to go along with it.
    It will work out, you'll see.
    • annbarbs
    • By annbarbs 9th Oct 16, 10:04 PM
    • 256 Posts
    • 120 Thanks
    annbarbs
    I have just phoned my Sister just now but she would not even talk to me.
    She put the phone down on me.
    So I phoned her again and again put the phone down on me,

I was going to tell her what I have been advised here what she must do.
    but she has gone hostile again and refuses to talk to me.

So I will have to tell my Solicitor because if my sister as executor does not do her duty to me and try to sort this out he will take her to court.
    So I must tell him.
    • missbiggles1
    • By missbiggles1 9th Oct 16, 10:08 PM
    • 15,882 Posts
    • 28,955 Thanks
    missbiggles1
    I have just phoned my Sister just now but she would not even talk to me.
    She put the phone down on me.
    So I phoned her again and again put the phone down on me,

I was going to tell her what I have been advised here what she must do.
    but she has gone hostile again and refuses to talk to me.

So I will have to tell my Solicitor because if my sister as executor does not do her duty to me and try to sort this out he will take her to court.
    So I must tell him.
    Originally posted by annbarbs
    Did you ask her how your other sister was doing?
    Did you accuse her of trying to cheat you out of your inheritance?
    • annbarbs
    • By annbarbs 9th Oct 16, 10:31 PM
    • 256 Posts
    • 120 Thanks
    annbarbs
    Did you ask her how your other sister was doing?
    Did you accuse her of trying to cheat you out of your inheritance?
    Originally posted by missbiggles1
    No I didn't get a chance to talk to her at all.

I phoned her and as soon as she heard my voice she said she didn't want to talk to me and put the phone down.
    When I phoned her back again she did the same thing.

My Solicitor did warn me that my sister might try to keep my inheritance from me.
    And he was suspicious when I told him that my sister told me they have already got their money.

He said my money should have been paid to me at the same time my other sisters received it.
    My solicitor has told me from the beginning that if my sisters who are executors are with holding my inheritance deliberately we can take them to court.
    Which I will do if that is the case.
    • Newly retired
    • By Newly retired 9th Oct 16, 11:28 PM
    • 2,225 Posts
    • 2,501 Thanks
    Newly retired
    Your sister is worried about the sister who is ill. She does not need pestering about money at this time. You must stop threatening her.
    Your other sister is ill. I think you are ill too. You need to see your GP and get help, just like your sister is having to do.
    Your are going round in circles.
    Just be patient.
    • Hermia
    • By Hermia 9th Oct 16, 11:28 PM
    • 3,822 Posts
    • 9,677 Thanks
    Hermia
    No I didn't get a chance to talk to her at all.

I phoned her and as soon as she heard my voice she said she didn't want to talk to me and put the phone down.
    When I phoned her back again she did the same thing.

My Solicitor did warn me that my sister might try to keep my inheritance from me.
    And he was suspicious when I told him that my sister told me they have already got their money.

He said my money should have been paid to me at the same time my other sisters received it.
    My solicitor has told me from the beginning that if my sisters who are executors are with holding my inheritance deliberately we can take them to court.
    Which I will do if that is the case.
    Remember that your sister is going through a bad time too. She is bereaved, her sister is ill, she is having to deal with all the probate issues and she is having to move. You may have just phoned her at a bad time and she couldn't face a long conversation about legal issues.

I am not sure that your solicitor should be saying that he thinks your sister will keep your inheritance from you when he doesn't know the family. It is certainly his job to try and find out what is going on, but he should be more careful with his opinions.
    • melanzana
    • By melanzana 9th Oct 16, 11:37 PM
    • 1,964 Posts
    • 5,789 Thanks
    melanzana
    OP, in my opinion you do NOT need a solicitor at this time, you need an advocate who will talk you through the situation, who will accompany you to banks, solicitors and so on.

Is there no organisation in your area that would have such services, a charity perhaps? Surely there is some organisation who will help you.

You should cease posting here for a while I think, and get some assistance like I mentioned above. You appear not to listen to anyone and are making yourself very stressed. That is not good for your mental health at all.

You seem to be doing this all by yourself. That is not good. Everyone needs someone to talk to and advise them in situations such as yours.

Please try to get some help from someone, somewhere in your area. You obviously need a neutral person to help you now.

I think you have issues with your sisters that is not helping matters either, and may be clouding your judgment, or making you angry, without thinking things through. That may be why your well sister is not prepared to talk to you right now. If all she is getting is threats of litigation, when she voluntarily moved out of mum's house, well, put yourself in her shoes for a little while.

We here have done our best. But you consistently fail to listen.

I wish you well.
    • whitewing
    • By whitewing 9th Oct 16, 11:46 PM
    • 11,311 Posts
    • 47,406 Thanks
    whitewing
    You phoned your well sister at 10pm on a Sunday night? She probably thought it would be someone calling for an emergency. She may have thought that something terrible had happened to poorly sister.

A conversation this late would not be achieving anything at such a stressful time for everybody.

Please stop thinking and worrying, try to get some rest, go and register with a GP and get some help and some rest.

All will be well eventually.
    When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because these weirdos are your true family.
    • Yorkshireman99
    • By Yorkshireman99 9th Oct 16, 11:58 PM
    • 1,632 Posts
    • 1,382 Thanks
    Yorkshireman99
    It has now all gone wrong and I now face could face the prospect of not getting my money. No you are not facing the prospect of not getting your money

If my sister does not get well and my sister refuses to go to the Court Of Protection. Or even if my sisters does and the Court Of protection does grant all right to the account to my sister.

Barclays Bank might still not let my sister have control of the account even though the Court Has Ordered it. Why on earth not?
    And if that is the case then I have going to have a terrible time trying to get my inheritance. No you are not. You need to be patient instead of focussing on all the things that are not going to happen,

And how am I supposed to live with knowing that mu has lefts me 118k and knowing I can never claim it? Because that is not the situation and you are going to be able to claim it. Just not immediately.

But now it has happened to me and I am devastated and I don't know what to do......
    And to have it taken away from me like that. You have been repeatedly told what to do, by everyone on here and by the solicitor you have consulted. There is nothing more anyone can do or say because you aren't able to hear it at the moment.

Please think about finding a new GP - the MH team may now in a position to help, or there might be other options such as CBT if you've not tried that before which might help you deal with some of the circular thought patterns a little more.
    Originally posted by elsien
    How many times do you have to be told that your belief that Barclays are at fault or that they would not obey the court if the matter should end up there is wrong? Sorry but it is complete nonsense. Many people have given you good advice on here as well as your solicitor. Sadly you have chosen to ignore them all. If you will not get medical help then I am afraid we might as well all stop replying to you. This would be very sad as there has been considerable goodwill on here to try and help you but in the end you have to help yourself.
    Last edited by Yorkshireman99; 10-10-2016 at 3:54 AM.
    • paddedjohn
    • By paddedjohn 10th Oct 16, 2:58 AM
    • 6,872 Posts
    • 7,575 Thanks
    paddedjohn
    The more I'm reading this and seeing that the OP won't listen the more I'm starting to hope that the solicitors bill swallows up all the cash.
    Be Alert..........Britain needs lerts.
    • altojack
    • By altojack 10th Oct 16, 3:23 AM
    • 7,938 Posts
    • 109,463 Thanks
    altojack
    Ann, I've read all of your threads and feel so sorry that you are having to go through this stressful situation on your own.

You need emotional support from an CMHT Social Worker, yes?

You have no Keyworker or Psychiatrist?

Ok, for 2 years you've been without this support, you haven't been fully re-assessed in that time to see if you are in need now.

If you go to a GP and sign up to them and get an appointment the GP can then refer you to their services. You will be seem and re-assessed.

Have you tried Mind, they also have support staff who could attend appointments with you and give you emotional support.

By the time you have this sorted out, who knows what movement may have taken place with the Executors. It could be sorted out by then.

Barclays will release your money as soon as the executors are in place.

Nobody is going to stop you from having that money, it's all yours but we just need to wait to see how your ill sister is and whether another executor is needed.

Please Ann, I'll help if I can but first you must go get registered at the health centre and get that appointment made about your stress and anxiety. Until you do that it's going to be very difficult indeed to cope with the next steps of your plan for moving.

Wishing you all the best wishes.

Oh, why not email your sister and tell her you are getting a new GP and why. Ask how your sick sister is, but please don't worry her about the account. There is no need, all will be well in the end xx
    There's no place like home
    • charlie3090
    • By charlie3090 10th Oct 16, 4:15 AM
    • 275 Posts
    • 570 Thanks
    charlie3090
    Ann,
    try and put yourself in your sisters shoes,
    she lost her mum,lost her home,had all the stress of dealing with your mums estate,
    now your sister is ill also and she has to deal with that at the same time as trying to deal with your obsessing about you want your money and you want it now.
    You had a great opportunity to reconcile with your sister and build some sort of a relationship with her bur at no time have you shown the slightest bit of interest or sympathy for anyone else.
    You will get your money in time so instead of sitting brooding about how hard done by you are,be constructive, get a notepad and write
    down your plans for what you want to do when you recieve your money.
    Instead of chatting to random people in launderettes ,go and register with the gp,you presume that they will not be helpful, how do you know if you wont even try?.
    At the moment you are just going round in circles and nothing you do or say can change the legal process but unless you get yourself some support you are going to make yourself ill and will not be able to enjoy the choices your mums inheritance has given you.
    • charlie3090
    • By charlie3090 10th Oct 16, 4:20 AM
    • 275 Posts
    • 570 Thanks
    charlie3090
    Another one here who thinks you should stand back and take stock. Your sister is ill, your other sister must be worried about her, so to pester them and threaten court action is just cruel. You will get your money, maybe not this week, maybe not this month, but it will come eventually. Until then you, as others have said, have somewhere to live and have your benefits to keep you fed and pay your bills.

You have had lots of good advice on here, but have for the most part chosen to ignore it. You will eventually be getting a sum of money that most people will never ever see, or have any hope of seeing. Have some compassion for your sisters, maybe offer help and visit your sick sister in hospital. You could end up building bridges which in my opinion are more valuable than any sum of money.
    Originally posted by Caroline_a
    This sums the situtation up perfectly but I fear you will not listen to this great advice,you have no reason to think that your sisters want to keep your money but you have built up this fight in your mind and I fear nothing will change your mind.
    • brewerdave
    • By brewerdave 10th Oct 16, 10:51 AM
    • 4,028 Posts
    • 1,610 Thanks
    brewerdave
    Maybe I'm being cruel.....but does anyone else start to smell "wind up" in this thread??
    • annbarbs
    • By annbarbs 10th Oct 16, 11:15 AM
    • 256 Posts
    • 120 Thanks
    annbarbs
    And if that is the case then I have going to have a terrible time trying to get my inheritance.
    No you are not. You need to be patient instead of focussing on all the things that are not going to happen,

My Solicitor told me the same thing.That it's not going to come to that I won't get my money.

So from what I have been told here and by my Solicitor, it seems very unlikely that I won't get my money at all.

I think worst way I will get my inheritance but I it may take a long time.

If my Solicitor has to take my sisters to Court. Or if we have to go to court because my sister does not get well and is not doing her executors duty to see that I get paid my money.

Then it could take several months or even longer such as a year to get sorted out.

But i will get my money in the end but I may have to wait for it and I don't know how long it is all going to take if we do have to go to court.

That is what is so stressful.
    But if I do have to wait months or even a year or longer there is nothing I can do about it.
    But I hope I don't have to.

Ann, I've read all of your threads and feel so sorry that you are having to go through this stressful situation on your own.

You need emotional support from an CMHT Social Worker, yes?

You have no Keyworker or Psychiatrist?

Ok, for 2 years you've been without this support, you haven't been fully re-assessed in that time to see if you are in need now.

If you go to a GP and sign up to them and get an appointment the GP can then refer you to their services. You will be seem and re-assessed.
    Yes I think I should have someone from the CMHT a regular keyworker.
    But my old GP has refereed me back to the CMHT twice each time I was re-assessed and they said I don't meet the criteria for their services because I am not ill enough.
    Even though my old GP did refer me again last year but then they would not even see me.

They won't even give me a psychiatrist.
    So I have only go the GP which I don't think is enough support.
    I told the CMHT that but they won't listen to me.

As I told you I have tried going to a Mental Health solicitor who also told them I needed support.
    But my CMHT still would not take me back.
    So what can I do?

Yes I need to get myself a GP. I understand why I don't want to because I have had bad experiences with some GP's in the past.

But as it stands now-I have not got my inheritance, and I am still on benefits.
    The inheritance problem could take a long time to sort out, possible several months or maybe even longer.
    And I cannot be without a GP for months and months.

I am on benefits and if the DWP write to me to ask for a Medical certificate from the GP or review my benefits.
    Then I will need to have a GP for that.
    Also if I want to use any of the services I will have to be refereed by my GP.
    So I have got to get a GP and I cannot keep putting it off forever.
    As someone else here put it, even if I do have to wait 2 weeks for an appointment, at least I will be registered with a GP.
    2 weeks wait is not that long for a non urgent appointment.

You phoned your well sister at 10pm on a Sunday night? She probably thought it would be someone calling for an emergency. She may have thought that something terrible had happened to poorly sister.
    9.15 in the evening actually.
    I don't have a good relation ship with my sisters.
    There is the possibility that my sisters might with hold my money from me.
    If that happens my Solicitor says he will take my sisters to court.
    • fairy lights
    • By fairy lights 10th Oct 16, 11:27 AM
    • 6,440 Posts
    • 20,569 Thanks
    fairy lights
    Also if I want to use any of the services I will have to be refereed by my GP.
    So I have got to get a GP and I cannot keep putting it off forever.
    What are you doing this afternoon?
    Why not go to one of the GP's who are taking on patients, and get yourself registered today? Then it's done, it's out of the way and one less thing to worry about.
    Once your registered you can make an appointment to discuss what on-going help you need.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,887Posts Today

6,153Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just been to @channel4's #bearhunt premier, a beautiful artist reworking BUT be warned, a surprisingly sad end, mini MSE in floods of tears

• Going to a very exciting premier right now... with Mrs and mini MSE, to the screening of "we're going on a bear hunt"

• No. Not a huge fan. Never claimed to be.Just a fan. And one who choose to prioritise family time with his little gi? https://t.co/lZ9uUylk2U

• Follow Martin