Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mothernerd
    • By mothernerd 29th Sep 16, 12:59 AM
    • 1,643Posts
    • 16,589Thanks
    mothernerd
    NST October Finding Your Inner ferret
    • 29th Sep 16, 12:59 AM
    NST October Finding Your Inner ferret 29th Sep 16 at 12:59 AM
    NST OCTOBER; Finding your Inner Ferret
    NST Challenge: October Finding Your Inner Ferret

Turtles are tough. Turtle rules are tough but they work. When you start your turtle journey the rules can feel overwhelming but they all help on the journey to debt freedom. The more rules you can keep the sooner you will achieve your goals – most turtles start by tackling debt but many are now saving to get on the property ladder, to achieve mortgage free status, to retire early or to live well on a small income.

All the usual rules (see below) will remain in place this month. However if you need to adapt a particular rule to suit for health or lifestyle reasons this is acceptable. That is lifestyle as in my car is broken, I need to carry all the shopping home so buy small amounts frequently not I want to have six takeaways a week and still pay off my debts/ save money. Commit to following all the rules. If you don't manage all of them all the time we will help and support you – No Turtle gets left behind.

Tackling debt can be a long hard slog and some turtles (including this one) have been struggling recently. Therefore the aim this month alongside savings/ reducing debt is to have some fun. This month we will be Finding Our Inner Ferret.

Ferrets sleep for between 14 and 18 hours a day. Oh bliss. Not practical for most of us but try to get enough sleep. Make your bedroom a comfortable haven. Despite being awake for only a few hours the average ferret is active enough to maintain a sleek profile. We will aim to get outside every day. Sunshine is in short supply so get as much as you can. If you go to work and come home in the dark, can you go for at short walk at lunch.

Planning and preparation are needed. Think ahead, budget, work out what is needed. This leaves more time for fun and if you can, do it without spending or have a low spend. This month I will be including a weekly planning and preparation target.

Ferrets are curious. I want you all to commit to learning something new this month – it doesn't have to be degree level, try a new craft, cook something you always thought was difficult or learn something practical. Investigate new ways of making extra cash.

Finally (random rule alert) one of the ferret's distinctive features is the Victory Dance. We will be celebrating our achievements and successes and not dwelling on 'things we have left undone'. If your to do list is worrying you, simplify it. Write down a list of what you have done. Find things to be grateful for each day (no need to write them here if you don't want to) and think about something you have achieved. Then do your Ferret Victory Dance. It's okay to do it behind closed doors.

If any of you think you have done nothing worthy of celebration, I must tell you that my recent 'achievements' include going to my weekly counselling and craft sessions and on really bad days, getting out of bed and having a bath.

The Challenge Rules:
    • The Challenge will commence on the 1st October @ 00:00 and end on the 31st October @ 23:59.
    • Kat Essentials
    • Set your DFD (Debt Free Day)
    • You will pay towards your debt / savings FIRST and live on what’s left. Choose the amount now.
    • Set all budgets before the start of the month, think ahead for any birthdays, outings etc.
    • Random Rule for September Celebrate your achievements with a Victory dance
    • Other Rules
    • Aim for 15 SFD (Spend Free day or No Spend day)
    • Extra cash – share any ideas which work, trawl the other threads for something you haven't tried recently.
    • Learn something new (might be fun)
    • Weekly mini challenge (details in later post)
    • Food budget should be set realistically (ideally at same level as last month or lower unless you have extra mouths to feed). Base your purchases around basics range and yellow stickered items.
    • You will NOT use any of the following; restaurants, cafes, work canteens, vending machines, takeaways ( yes really), Starbucks, Costa, Nero or any other chain cafe!
    • Lunch to work everyday and plan for appointments and days out (last chance for picnics and bbqs).
    • Travel budget – petrol or public transport for work, leisure, hospital appointments. Can you walk/cycle? Can you combine journeys – shopping/ work/ gym?
    • Any other regular budgets – children's activities etc.
    • Healthy eating – up your fruit and veg. If you are already getting your 5 a day (if not why not?) go for 7. Will make you feel better (especially if free or ys) and may help ward off all those annoying bugs which come with the changing seasons.
    • Make a food bank donation (3 items or £3) or alternative charity if preferred
    • Exercise 5 times a week, newbies and poorlies start with 10 minutes a day, get outdoors wherever possible.
    • Regular check ins – daily if possible.
    So who's up for it.
    Building a rainbow of happiness and joy. 2016 Be Healthy, Be Happy, Have more fun.NST Nov#12 SFD 1/20 Budget Food£12.56/£80 (stretch £60) Transport £0/£20.Ext £0/ £10 Clutter free 1877/5050. 3-6 Month EF completed 28/01/16 Weight loss 11lb
    Mortgage Free since5.1 1982 Debt Free 11/015/2016
Page 10
    • greent
    • By greent 8th Oct 16, 7:46 PM
    • 5,189 Posts
    • 52,251 Thanks
    greent
    I did a lot of planting of pansies, violas and some other things earlier in the week. My mum did bring me 4 cyclamens on Thurs though - so I need to plant those up, which is on my to-do list for tomorrow. I also need to move some irises from back to front garden (back garden patch has grown too big for where it is, so they need splitting) and will also dig some up for my mum - she gave me them originally but has lost some of hers so she can have some of my excess back

I may buy some more bulbs to plant if I find any at a good price this week
    x
    Repaid mortgage early (originally 11/25) Bal 01/09 £124616 01/10 £104927 01/11 £89873 01/12 £76317 01/13 £52546 01/14 £35356 01/15 £12133 07/15 £NIL
    Now repaying BTL Mtge. Opening Bal £69786. Current Bal £68286
    Net sales in 2016 £759.24/£500
    Dec grocery spends £0/ £480 NSDs 2/12
    • thriftylass
    • By thriftylass 8th Oct 16, 9:58 PM
    • 2,724 Posts
    • 22,082 Thanks
    thriftylass
    mothernerd love the weekly mini challenge. We're going away next week but I'll try and do as much as possible.
    Started today by cutting back the strawberry plants and harvesting the last of peas, carrot and the one beetroot. Chopped up all the cuttings and dug them into what will be the potato "field" next year. Tomorrow night I'll look through my seed box and make a plan for the veg patch were i recently sowed green manure to rejuvenate it. Also cleaned out the herb growing box and started seeds for parsley, chives and thyme (all i had left). Will make a list of seeds to buy and refer to my notes from this year of what has worked for us.
    Will look into fixing my hanging baskets tomorrow too and see what needs cut back in the front garden.

NSD toda and tomorrow will be too.

Quite easily done my 5 a day, nectarine, grapes, salad leaves, pear and some carrots. But also had a lazy treat tea with the kids of chips and HM chicken goujons (sp?). Night all
    Last edited by thriftylass; 08-10-2016 at 10:03 PM.
    NST NOvember no.1
    SFD 0/12 spend GC 34/580 OTHER 9/50 Exercise 0/10
    Debt - all 0% 2069 to go from 5290 (60% paid off)
    DFD 04/2017
    • swimminginaseaofdebt
    • By swimminginaseaofdebt 8th Oct 16, 9:58 PM
    • 233 Posts
    • 1,416 Thanks
    swimminginaseaofdebt
    Evening everyone

Today's exercise consisted of a (a) walk around a few shops (b) walk in the park (c) walk home

My attempt at healthy eating resulted in the noshing of a banana.

I put up some of the little one's old bodysuits for sale on facebook, gumtree and netmums but I'm not sure they'll sell so I'm holding back on putting more stuff up. If I have no luck selling the first lot of clothes I'll most likely donate them to the charity shop. I did try woman's aid earlier this week but they said they already had enough and weren't accepting at the moment.

Oh and I had £1.40 cashback available on Quidco so I requested that payment into my bank account.
    1 debt vs 100 days part 24 - Target: £20/£600
    Pay all debt off by Christmas 2016 #150 - £1113.89/£1264.05 (87%)
    6 month challenge #65 - £0.71/£9000
    SPC10 #564
    • Florence J
    • By Florence J 8th Oct 16, 10:22 PM
    • 818 Posts
    • 4,049 Thanks
    Florence J
    Hi everybody,

Have been doing the NST challenges for the last few months but a busy working week (started a new job), temporarily living away from home and a Laptop that is on it's last legs have meant I haven't been able to post until now.

It is very difficult for me to commit to most of these challenges-as I am staying with my in laws for three weeks I don't have access to make my own lunch so have been buying lunch at work-so I will say I won't fully join in until the last week or so, but will keep up to date with all that you are getting on with and will do a mega blast at the end of the month when I am back at home.

Take care

x
    Sealed Pot Challenge 9 #553 = £156.88
    Sealed Pot Challenge 10 #553
    2016: Sell £1000 #51 (£340.03/£1000)
    Completely Crazy Clothes Challenge 2016 = £263.45/£310
    Wombling free 2016 = £449.19
    • mothernerd
    • By mothernerd 8th Oct 16, 10:47 PM
    • 1,643 Posts
    • 16,589 Thanks
    mothernerd
    Fmess champion debt busting.

clippy_girl enjoy the wdding, great weight loss.

greent congratulations to child no 3.

x_raphael_xx ferret dance for resisting pasties.
    Building a rainbow of happiness and joy. 2016 Be Healthy, Be Happy, Have more fun.NST Nov#12 SFD 1/20 Budget Food£12.56/£80 (stretch £60) Transport £0/£20.Ext £0/ £10 Clutter free 1877/5050. 3-6 Month EF completed 28/01/16 Weight loss 11lb
    • mothernerd
    • By mothernerd 8th Oct 16, 10:54 PM
    • 1,643 Posts
    • 16,589 Thanks
    mothernerd
    Toni's friend excellent plans.

EE brilliant jumbling.

nannyg I always concentrate on veg and then feel left out when gardens are flowering. Dance like no-one is watching.

ccl don't stress, do something you love. Burrowing under the bedclothes (making a nest) is very inner ferret.

Siebrie of course the basil counts - I buy mine when they reduce the 'fresh herbs' (in a shallow dish of soil) to 10p. Good drink and repotted, they last for ages on the windowsill.
    • mothernerd
    • By mothernerd 8th Oct 16, 11:08 PM
    • 1,643 Posts
    • 16,589 Thanks
    mothernerd
    Thrifty glad you like the challenge.

swimming I love walking in the park, especially if I can make it to the woods at the back - being under the trees is so soothing.

Florence J do what you can and enjoy yourself.

After a very active morning (1 pm when I got out of the bath) I have been resting. Quite happy with the number of things ticked off the list, most will come off the 'extras' budget. good job I bought the cough medicine as the first one is nearly empty.

Despite sitting on a bench facing an award winning pie shop for over ten minutes, I also resisted the temptation.

I know just what you mean about tiredness ccl. Alternating between boiling over and feeling cold today. The washing has been done and it will go on the line tomorrow. If I am not well I have Christmas trees and snowman hats to cut out (possibly snowflakes if I can cadge some of DS3's drawing paper) and leaves to press - swept under the bed this week and found the phone directory so will use that.

Today I am grateful for cough medicine and bonfire toffee lollies (they take away the taste of the cough medicine) and hot baths.
    • Fmess
    • By Fmess 9th Oct 16, 8:32 AM
    • 2,304 Posts
    • 21,441 Thanks
    Fmess
    Morning all,

Currently harnessing my inner ferret as I've got back under the duvet after having breakfast and putting the washing in. Today I have a huge pile of school work to do and feel thoroughly hacked off that after working 12+ hour days in the week, there is still more to do at the weekend and I feel exhausted. As you can tell I'm in a right grump!

Today will be spendy as I need some marshmallows for an experiment at work and I'm going to my sister's for a takeaway later. Although there's lots of family drama happening (very unlike my family) so I'm not really looking forward to it.

At least the sun is shining, the sky is blue and I'm under my warm duvet, for now.
    LBM = 07/09/13 Debt = £13339 £799.99 (94.0% cleared) DFD = Jan 2017

Dec NST #24 SFD 0/15 Food 72/80 Personal 144.30/300 Petrol 0/80

POAYDI2016 #08 £5229.01/£6029 86.7%

• clippy_girl
    • By clippy_girl 9th Oct 16, 8:50 AM
    • 2,185 Posts
    • 8,077 Thanks
    clippy_girl
    Morning all,

Wedding was lovely best of all I didn't have to pay for water so ended up being a SFD so now up to three

Today I'm off to the gym to do body attack and swim. Then home to clean my bedroom and en suite. Also going to make some veggie soup using tired looking veg from the fridge.

Then best of all I bought a pumpkin the size of a beach ball in morrisons for £1.50. They are sold by price so I made sure I picked the biggest! I'm going to make a big pot of spiced pumpkin soup using one third and then dice the rest for the freezer for further soup, putting with mashed potatoes and putting in curries. Will also make spinach and squash coconut curry with it as its one of my favourite dishes. Cannot believe the price as would probably be at least £8 to get butternut squash that weight! Going to make sure I get another massive one at least for freezer!

Not got anything garden related to do as I cut it all back for winter and I only grow strawberries and raspberries which look after themselves until spring when I need to dig them up and re space them (and donate the 100 new baby plants that they produce). I have about 50 plants and always end up with in excess of 150 in spring!

Today will not be a sfd as I need to pay for the rest of a dinner dance at the end of the month, book concert tickets (going to see the shires ) and book for a music event next summer. Will also finally change my phone number on cats microchip as keep forgetting

Hope everyone gets at least at little chance to relax today!
    • dolly84
    • By dolly84 9th Oct 16, 9:16 AM
    • 2,963 Posts
    • 27,533 Thanks
    dolly84
    greent - well done to your DS on his results. We are still waiting for my DS's results, we should have them by next weekend I hope.

We went out cycling for the day yesterday with the kids and had lunch out using my 'free' ebay money. We had a look around some shops whilst we were out but no one bought anything. I could have put the money into savings I suppose but it was a lovely autumn day and getting out and about with the family was good fun.

We shouldn't be spending today apart from budgeted spends.
    Total Debt 01/14 £13043.00, now £0 debt free date Dec 2016, actually July 2016.
    • Lauralozzle
    • By Lauralozzle 9th Oct 16, 11:42 AM
    • 131 Posts
    • 908 Thanks
    Lauralozzle
    New job has resulted in my being quiet. Back to it though!

2nd Oct was a NSD but I'm going to be honest, I've failed already at the no 'Starbucks, Costa rule'. I will endeavour to spend no more money on them though!!!

Thursday was also a NSD so that leaves me at 3/15. I'm going to make sure I'm on the ball this week!!!
    October grocery challenge £115.50/£250 | Emergency £1,000 challenge - £399.44/£1,000 | NSD 5/15
    Credit Card: £209 (0% APR) | Car Finance: £10,674 (7.9% APR) | Mortgage: £113,243 (3.99% APR)
    Wedding Fund: £1,457.04
    • beanielou
    • By beanielou 9th Oct 16, 11:50 AM
    • 44,813 Posts
    • 155,231 Thanks
    beanielou
    Popping in to join.
    Can I please go for 8 nsd's?
    May add in other challenges as I go.
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** **Weight loss 2 stone 11 lbs **

"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.*** ***Keep plodding***
    • Seasidegal58
    • By Seasidegal58 9th Oct 16, 12:36 PM
    • 494 Posts
    • 2,461 Thanks
    Seasidegal58
    Please can you add me to the list? Will be updating more fully later but am going to dive in and try for 12 NSDs!
    Finally Debt Free! - July 2016
    Scrimpy Goal - Emergency Fund - £10,000
    Currently: £6027.22 (25/11/2016)

My debt free diary - " Paid off the £31,000 - BUT still scrimping!"

NST: December 2016- NSDs: 1/15
    • WelshKitty85
    • By WelshKitty85 9th Oct 16, 4:23 PM
    • 599 Posts
    • 5,459 Thanks
    WelshKitty85
    Hi everyone!

Sorry I've been utterly useless at posting this month! Things have got on top of me again and I'm struggling at the moment.

DH failed his test for a second time and it's near another £400 to take it again. He feels absolutely awful about it and I don't feel at all annoyed at him, just frustrated at how much it is costing. The cc balance is now worse than it has been in a long time. Fingers crossed it is third time lucky for him so that he can hopefully start working and his income will help pay off the cc, then save for a house deposit.

We have a holiday booked at the end of this week (all paid for, money already exchanged before the referendum, and it's all inclusive) so it would be lovely to have good news before we go and something to look forward to when we get back.

Off to read back now and catch up on what you have all been up to.
    • x_raphael_xx
    • By x_raphael_xx 9th Oct 16, 5:21 PM
    • 3,123 Posts
    • 14,425 Thanks
    x_raphael_xx
    Me and BF completed a 10k this morning, we're both hobbling around the flat like old folks now. I managed to cook us some lunch, and BF was on tea duty, but he claims he's too sore, so we have succumbed to a takeaway at least he's paying so it won't affect my NSD.

I also tried my first mystery shop today, via an app that should have netted me £5. But I didn't realise I had to report in at the scene on the app at the time. I took photos and tried to upload them when I got home, but was unsuccessful. I know for next time however.
    I have made 20p on some clicks today (my first time doing that too). So I have been experimenting with new ways to earn cash. The ad click app also does occasional surveys, while cooking lunch I started one that would have netted me 43p. It asked me to answer truthfully, which I did. Unfortunately when it asked if anyone in the household works as a supplier or in deliverys and I answered 'Yes' as that's BF's job, I was suddenly ineligible for the survey.
    That will teach me to be truthful

NSDs - No.6 achieved today.
    Extra cashWas hoping for £5, achieved 20p. At least it's a start!
    No cafes/Takeaways - Failure today, takeaway bought.
    Healthy eatingThe kebab had a slice of tomato and some shredded lettuce in it
    Exercise - 10k race completed
    Debt Free as of 17/01/2009 Turtle Power!!
    Nov Grocery Challenge £42.17/£54 Nov NSD's 05/22
    EF Challenger #36
    £8058.40/£10,000 Lose weight +2.8/10lbs
    • XSpender
    • By XSpender 9th Oct 16, 5:23 PM
    • 2,317 Posts
    • 24,272 Thanks
    XSpender
    I haven't checked in for a few days but have been reading and keeping track.

Get Outside Everyday 8/30 – walked the dog most days and watched DS play rugby this morning and went for a run
    Food Budget £500 (£400 stretch)/£189.80 – Pulled this back a bit this week and I am away from Tuesday to Friday so as long as DH stays away from the sandwich van we will be back on track
    Half Term and Entertainment Budget £100/£5.50 on lunch and drinks at rugby today
    Miscellaneous Budget £100/£82.97 craft items for DS school project, cream for DH eczema (as he kept forgetting to order repeat prescription) and a nose trimmer!
    Learn something new – Missed a couple of days press up practice
    Lunch to work 5/18 – Stocked up on RMs for DH and will make his lunch Mon and Tues while I am at home
    SFD 2/15 – LSD today and should pick up 1 or 2 next week as away with work
    5 a day F &V 1/30 – Should hit 5 again today. I have been watching what I eat this week and the scales are smiling
    Exercise 5/week 8/20 – This is going well. Exercised almost every day this month either a PT session, run or dog walk.
    Make some money £250/£83.74 Stuck on this amount at the min

I am still working on week 1’s mini challenge having bought some paras and vitamins for DS. Loo roll is stocked up and I have a box in a bedroom that is full of toiletries and medicines that needs to be sorted out. I think a lot of the medicines will be heading for the bin.

My diet really needs sorting out and I am debating signing up for The Body Coach plan. I have the money available in my personal spending money which has been building up as I haven’t spent any for ages.

As my job is changing and I don’t know what my work schedule will be yet I am going to try doing the plan myself from the books for the next week or 2. First task is to stop buying rubbish. My budget will thank me for it and DH is on board too.

I think I may have done something towards this week’s mini challenge already. DH is in charge of gardening but DS and I took the dog out yesterday and picked up some leaves, sticks and pine cones etc. to make the model for his school project. It’s about survival and the people he has 3 l3g0 figures in it who are lost in the wilderness who he says are Bear Grylls, Bear Grylls friend James (?) and Barak Obama!

We have also collected some pine cones for a Christmas display in our home.
    OCT GC £533.49/£500 Nov £187.24/£360 (52%)

MFiT #36 Goal £30,000
    2016 mfw #13 £20,000 58.6%
    Save £12k in 2016 #89 Target £5000 41.7%
    • Toni'sfriend
    • By Toni'sfriend 9th Oct 16, 5:48 PM
    • 67 Posts
    • 886 Thanks
    Toni'sfriend
    9 October

Hello

Went shopping and bought fruit and veg from Aldi. Had my three portions of fruit and haven't had any snacks or alcohol. Made vegetable soup for dinner. C has a terrible cough/cold (think it might be a chest infection) and will have to go to doctor tomorrow. He's lost his appetite so menu planning has been abandoned. I'm just going to get something from freezer for myself and have it with veg till he feels better.

Walked to the shops so at least I got out a bit even if it wasn't very far.

Have spent the day looking for recipes to try out. Curried parsnip soup sounds nice.

Tried to do some surveys but they still don't seem to like me. Oh well, just have to persevere.

Love this week's mini challenge. Need to buy some bulbs and get going.

Hope you're all doing well.
    • Seasidegal58
    • By Seasidegal58 9th Oct 16, 7:18 PM
    • 494 Posts
    • 2,461 Thanks
    Seasidegal58
    Hi there - here’s my list for October:

Savings – all savings allocated and YNABd for rest of month;
    Budgets – these have been categorised in YNAB as well; i.e Birthdays/Gifts, etc. One new item has been categorised which is the newspaper I buy every working day. It used to just come out of spends category but as it’s something purchased regularly it has its own place now and won’t be included as a “spend”!
    • As just jumped in will be aiming for 12 spends;
    Extra Cash – will have a think on this one!
    Learn something new – will try some new recipes – also have some online tests I have to complete in work to generate my “Continuous Professional Development!” (what a mouthful!).
    Food – will aim for at least a small surplus at end of month!
    • Eating out/coffees/takeaways etc – have not got much on socially this month but can envisage meeting friends a couple of times for coffee.
    Packed lunches will be taken to work. Also have concert at end of month (ticket already paid for) so maybe a drink at theatre?
    Travel –don’t have car and commute on public transport for work. Only other outlay could be taxis but I will only take these from station if I am very late home from work or have heavy shopping.
    Healthy eating – after shock on scales this morning post-holiday I will be back on 5:2 diet as from tomorrow and will be upping fruit and veg intake!
    Food bank – none nearby but there is always something going on in work charity wise that I will contribute to.
    Exercise – I walk to and from station during work week – 15 mins there and slightly more back as have to climb big hill! Also ten minute walk there and back at other end to get to office. Will do something weekends.
    • Will make effort to check in each day!
    And………….. will work on my Victory Dance (which will be a sight for sore eyes – perhaps a ferrety Pasa Doble a la Strictly!)

Today was a NSD! Had to top up on (budgeted) shopping at Aldi. Walked there and back – 20 mins each way (weighty work out carrying shopping on return!) and went through park. It was a lovely day today so channelled my inner child during my foray in park! Ate apples, satsumas and banana today and peppers and onions included in my omelette tonight! Have no garden and plants hide from me so will be getting out the various candles I have stashed away which will perfect now that autumn is here and nights are drawing in!
    Finally Debt Free! - July 2016
    Scrimpy Goal - Emergency Fund - £10,000
    Currently: £6027.22 (25/11/2016)

My debt free diary - " Paid off the £31,000 - BUT still scrimping!"

NST: December 2016- NSDs: 1/15
    • apple muncher
    • By apple muncher 9th Oct 16, 8:13 PM
    • 5,292 Posts
    • 38,554 Thanks
    apple muncher
    Toni'sfriend - curried parsnip soup is scrummy! Fry an onion + garlic, add curry powder (I use 2 tsp cumin), add diced (peeled) parsnip, cook for a few mins, add stock cube + water. Simmer for a bit, then zap it. i like mine really thick so thespoon almost stands up in it!
    NST Dec #15; NSD 1; 2016 Pay off: £3201/£3980 (80.4%)
    2016 sell 386.75/1000

Mortgage £33,979 (01/14: £78,201; 01/15: £59,629; 01/16 39,915) MFWDate Dec 2018
    • mothernerd
    • By mothernerd 9th Oct 16, 8:26 PM
    • 1,643 Posts
    • 16,589 Thanks
    mothernerd
    Hugs Fmess.

clippy_girl
    digging into the pumkin will count as this week's challenge.

dolly84 sounds like a good day.

Lauralozzle lots of 'fitting in' to do with a new job.

Welcome Beanie. It's an honour to have you join us.

Hello Seasidegal58. You have a number if you want to add it to your signature.

WelshKitty commiserations on DH's test. just do what you can, as my counsellor keeps telling me "You can only work with what is in your basket."
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,968Posts Today

6,109Users online

Martin's Twitter