Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Sarah
    • By MSE Sarah 27th Sep 16, 4:14 PM
    • 58Posts
    • 49Thanks
    MSE Sarah
    0 WOW
    Boston Duvet & Pillow Company
    • 27th Sep 16, 4:14 PM
    0 WOW
    Boston Duvet & Pillow Company 27th Sep 16 at 4:14 PM
    Hey forumites

We've blagged a deal at the Boston Duvet & Pillow Company, that gets you an extra 25% off already discounted posh bedding. Check out the deal here - http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/boston-duvet-and-pillow-company#boston25

We'd love to know if you have any feedback:

- Did you like it?
    - Have you used it?
    - Did you have any issues?

Thanks for your help!

MSE Sarah
    Last edited by MSE Sarah; 27-09-2016 at 4:25 PM.
    Grab the latest MSE Deals
    Follow the Deals Team on Twitter: @MSE_Deals
    Get Martin's Money Tips
    Join the MSE Forum
Page 6
    • stinabean
    • By stinabean 20th Apr 17, 8:51 PM
    • 24 Posts
    • 18 Thanks
    stinabean
    You would imagine in this day and age that companies should not find it a problem to send items to other parts of the UK, doesnt Royal Mail deliver everywhere, not to mention the plethora of delivery companies like Yodel, Hermes, DHL, etc.
    Originally posted by simalien
    Hermes, DHL, DPD etc do deliver to the usual exception postcodes, it's just that they charge extorionate amounts which the companies don't want to pay and would therefore be passed on to you.
    A previous company I worked at used Hermes and it would be an extra £30 on top of usual delivery just for any item that wouldn't fit in a small jiffy bag.

It's not the company. It's the couriers.
    • PasturesNew
    • By PasturesNew 21st Apr 17, 9:07 AM
    • 58,011 Posts
    • 333,222 Thanks
    PasturesNew
    Not sure what's so great about paying £9.99 (inc. delivery) for two polyester filled pillows when I can get two from Wilkinsons for £8 http://www.wilko.com/pillows/wilko-ultra-bounce-pillow-2pk-48-x-74cm/invt/0324887
    Originally posted by doveman
    Just after Aldi opened near me, I wandered in and they had a "pack" of a double quilt and two pillows for £7.50. Bought one of those.... bought for the "spare room" - which has no bed or curtains still .... but in case one day I do have a visitor and a bed/curtains in there and suddenly need a quilt. Otherwise I'll use it myself.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,622Posts Today

6,317Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just seen @IvoGraham doing stand up in a comedy club. Superb, witty, self depricating, clever stuff. Go see him if you get the chance

• RT @ChrissyNunn: New one from @Tesco today.. "The sale of Goods Act is just legislation, it's like a guideline, it's not law" @MartinSLewis?

• Off to Torremolinos? I'm filming my roadshow there next Fri 28th during the day then in Branigans at 5pm. Want to come? Let @itvmlshow know

• Follow Martin