Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • PeakOwl
    • By PeakOwl 24th Sep 16, 11:59 AM
    • 38Posts
    • 8Thanks
    PeakOwl
    Property Partner Referral Thread : £100 cashback
    • 24th Sep 16, 11:59 AM
    Property Partner Referral Thread : £100 cashback 24th Sep 16 at 11:59 AM
    Just to advise that Property Partner have recently changed their cashback promotion.

Now if you deposit and invest £5K or more, they will credit your account with £100 (I will also be credited £100). They are also running an additional summer promotion, guaranteeing a 5% yield for the first 2 years, on all properties invested in during the period.

I joined last year and have found it a great site, with some good properties to invest in from as little as £50 per property, nicely split into themes such as London, CrossRail, Regeneration Areas and increasingly in the North, where yields are generally higher. All properties produce a monthly rental yield, so you can draw an income from them, and many of the properties have been purchased at a discount to RICS valuations, so hopefully you should see some capital growth over time too. They have a very active Secondary Market, so should you decide to sell a property, you can do so very easily.

If this sounds like something of interest, then please pm me and I will send you a unique referral link (which are regularly updated by Property Partner).

Many thanks and happy investing!
    Last edited by PeakOwl; 13-07-2017 at 5:42 PM. Reason: New Cashback deal
Page 1
    • Marcin Krzaczkowski
    • By Marcin Krzaczkowski 14th Nov 16, 10:45 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Marcin Krzaczkowski
    • 14th Nov 16, 10:45 AM
    £50 for investing £1000 at Property Partners
    • 14th Nov 16, 10:45 AM
    My Property Partner (propertypartner.co) referral link: share.propertypartner.co/x/ QJuktS

Don't register without one! Thanks to the link you will receive £50 when you will invest a minimum of £1000 (I will also receive £50). Property Partner is a fintech company that allows you to invest in properties starting from £50! They are incorportaing LTD companies (SPV), buying properties and then selling shares of those LTD companies - allowing you to benefit from rental income and capital gains without need of having thousands of £ for investment. PM if you need some clarifications.
    • Wchamb
    • By Wchamb 27th Dec 16, 10:31 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Wchamb
    • 27th Dec 16, 10:31 PM
    Up to date code
    • 27th Dec 16, 10:31 PM
    Here is an up to date code, they seem to expire after a few months http:// share.proeprtypartner.co/x/ruJyne
    • investor21
    • By investor21 15th Jan 17, 12:21 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    investor21
    • 15th Jan 17, 12:21 AM
    • 15th Jan 17, 12:21 AM
    I have been looking and asking them various questions and they seem very professional on what they are doing and they are very transparent.
    They take 2% fees on the primary market and 2.5% fees!on the secondary (0.5% is the stamp duty). It's seems low fee to me as they are doing everything for you. You just have to select the house that you feel more comfortable with online and click a button.
    The yield you see on the website is after accounting all the costs (the fees they charge you as well).
    It's like owning shares which give you dividends and capital growth, but they are backed by!the property's performance.
    It is tax efficient as well as you only pay tax as a company (the house is bought as a company), which is 20% and it will go lower. We have almost 5000 pounds dividends tax free allowance as well and!almost 11000 pounds capital gain tax free allowance.

Once you have invested £1000 in property, both you and I will receive £50 each.
    If this sounds like something of interest, then please PM me your email address and I will send you the referral link.
    • ozaz
    • By ozaz 2nd Apr 17, 8:37 AM
    • 50 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    ozaz
    • 2nd Apr 17, 8:37 AM
    • 2nd Apr 17, 8:37 AM
    Here is my property partner referral link
    We both receive £50 once you deposit and invest £1000

http://share.propertypartner.co/x/wzxZzB

Would be very grateful for a click or two

Please PM me if it has expired and I will send an up to date one.
    Last edited by ozaz; 02-04-2017 at 8:39 AM.
    • daviso
    • By daviso 2nd May 17, 1:07 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    daviso
    • 2nd May 17, 1:07 PM
    • 2nd May 17, 1:07 PM
    I think this offer has changed now. Looks like invest £5,000, get £100 each. Let me know if you think otherwise as I don't have £5k to put in atm.
    • ozaz
    • By ozaz 2nd May 17, 1:27 PM
    • 50 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    ozaz
    • 2nd May 17, 1:27 PM
    • 2nd May 17, 1:27 PM
    I think this offer has changed now. Looks like invest £5,000, get £100 each. Let me know if you think otherwise as I don't have £5k to put in atm.
    Originally posted by daviso
    Yeah it seems to have changed unfortunately
    • PeakOwl
    • By PeakOwl 13th Jul 17, 5:46 PM
    • 38 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    PeakOwl
    • 13th Jul 17, 5:46 PM
    • 13th Jul 17, 5:46 PM
    Just to advise that the Property Partner cashback deal has now changed and that you will now receive £100 for an investment of £5K or more.

They are also running a special summer promotion alongside this, whereby they will guarantee a 5% yield on any investment you take out, for the first 2 years, a nice level of income on top of the cashback bonus.

I've updated the thread header accordingly, if you wish to take up the offer, please pm me and I will send you a unique referral link.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

861Posts Today

7,570Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin