Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • ladaowner55
    • By ladaowner55 23rd Sep 16, 12:05 AM
    • 16Posts
    • 3Thanks
    ladaowner55
    Made myself a nice video of the errors with NSGL parking tickets
    • 23rd Sep 16, 12:05 AM
    Made myself a nice video of the errors with NSGL parking tickets 23rd Sep 16 at 12:05 AM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3AMxoOPQa4

Can we give it's some likes please.

At the popla stage now. However the popla web site are checky as they only allow you to use 2000 characters to defend yourself.
    Last edited by ladaowner55; 23-09-2016 at 12:09 AM.
Page 1
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 23rd Sep 16, 12:36 AM
    • 38,228 Posts
    • 49,698 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 23rd Sep 16, 12:36 AM
    • 23rd Sep 16, 12:36 AM
    At the popla stage now. However the popla web site are cheeky as they only allow you to use 2000 characters to defend yourself.
    Originally posted by ladaowner55
    No they don't...we send 6 - 10 page POPLA appeals every time. You should be doing these appeals as PDFs and attaching/uploading that PDF appeal under 'OTHER'. Not trying to answer leading questions on the POPLA page, apparently written by the BPA, nor restricting an appeal to 2000 words. Newbies only need to search the forum for the keyword '2000' and they can find that mentioned every week, pretty much.

Signage being unreadable isn't a bad POPLA appeal point but appealing as keeper then arguing 'no keeper liability' plus 'no evidence that the appellant keeper is the individual liable (the driver)' is IMHO more certain to win at POPLA now. Several template POPLA points are now in the 'POPLA Decisions' thread (at the end).

No drivers should be appealing by writing about what happened; we hope no-one is pinning their hopes on a weak, short POPLA appeal. Best of luck, fight on even if cases are lost. POPLA should be easy to win v NSGL though, for a registered keeper who hasn't said who parked.
    Last edited by Coupon-mad; 23-09-2016 at 12:45 AM.
    PCN in a private car park in England/Wales? DON'T PAY IT BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT

USE THE 'FORUM JUMP' ON RIGHT, GO TO THE PARKING TICKETS FORUM. READ THE 'NEWBIES' THREAD.
    Do NOT read old advice to ignore, unless in Scotland/NI.

• ladaowner55
    • By ladaowner55 23rd Sep 16, 10:55 PM
    • 16 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    ladaowner55
    • 23rd Sep 16, 10:55 PM
    • 23rd Sep 16, 10:55 PM
    Today I find lots of brand new signage at Gloucester Docks, lol. Does this mean they will cancel my parking invoice with POPLA because they agree that I was correct? Not a chance in hell? NSGL won't never admit they were wrong. That would mean they would have to give a refund to everyone for the past 4+ years while they have been illegal invoicing people.

I know you are reading this Mark, so I will say there are still plenty of mistakes with your signage but I should keep these mistakes for if our paths cross again, lol.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,269Posts Today

4,448Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • If you know you're bust you must declare it asap. So no firm ever says "yes we plan to go insolvent". So you never? https://t.co/w8aIKOqHzq

• Some people misreading... it's NOT the rumours of insolvency of the Monarchy! Its Monarch airlines (again tho I've no idea of its validity)

• Also re #monarchinsolvency rumours it's important to state Monarch are firmly denying it... https://t.co/N27MENRjY9

• Follow Martin