Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • HappySad
    • By HappySad 22nd Sep 16, 11:22 PM
    • 1,946Posts
    • 664Thanks
    HappySad
    Where can I get health shop products at wholesale prices
    • 22nd Sep 16, 11:22 PM
    Where can I get health shop products at wholesale prices 22nd Sep 16 at 11:22 PM
    Can you help? I want to be able to buy more health shop products but at a price much cheaper than in health shops. Could I buy it wholesale. I am happy to buy in bulk. Do you know where I can do this?

All info, advice, suggestions and web links most welcome.
    “…the ‘insatiability doctrine – we spend money we don’t have, on things we don’t need, to make impressions that don’t last, on people we don’t care about.” Professor Tim Jackson

“The best things in life is not things"
Page 1
    • asajj
    • By asajj 23rd Sep 16, 12:36 AM
    • 3,530 Posts
    • 7,872 Thanks
    asajj
    • 23rd Sep 16, 12:36 AM
    • 23rd Sep 16, 12:36 AM
    Depending on the product, you might get some of them on Amazon
    £2015 in 2015 / £2015

No buying unnecessary stuff.
    Clearing out by selling on Ebay, donating to charity etc.
    • .Gigolo Aunt
    • By .Gigolo Aunt 24th Sep 16, 12:30 PM
    • 142 Posts
    • 150 Thanks
    .Gigolo Aunt
    • 24th Sep 16, 12:30 PM
    • 24th Sep 16, 12:30 PM
    best I've found are Superfoodsuk.com
    • teddysmum
    • By teddysmum 24th Sep 16, 3:55 PM
    • 5,111 Posts
    • 3,115 Thanks
    teddysmum
    • 24th Sep 16, 3:55 PM
    • 24th Sep 16, 3:55 PM
    Woods Health (I've dealt with them by phone and later, online), always have offers where the number of packs bought reduces the price, or 3 for 2 , but also have special % reductions and regular free gifts (eg vitamins or bath pearls ) with purchases over a certain value.
    • bigfreddiel
    • By bigfreddiel 24th Sep 16, 9:13 PM
    • 3,775 Posts
    • 1,719 Thanks
    bigfreddiel
    • 24th Sep 16, 9:13 PM
    • 24th Sep 16, 9:13 PM
    Health products are anything but that. Don't waste your money!

The healthiest products are just fresh natural products fruit, veg, meat, fish, etc. Just eat sensibly and good luck fj
    • teddysmum
    • By teddysmum 25th Sep 16, 7:56 PM
    • 5,111 Posts
    • 3,115 Thanks
    teddysmum
    • 25th Sep 16, 7:56 PM
    • 25th Sep 16, 7:56 PM
    Health products are anything but that. Don't waste your money!

The healthiest products are just fresh natural products fruit, veg, meat, fish, etc. Just eat sensibly and good luck fj
    Originally posted by bigfreddiel

Are you an expert ?

My dog can in no way be influenced by health product publicity and, three yeas ago, could barely walk after lying down for a while. Since taking a daily health supplement called Yumove, the problem has gone away.

Echinacea is one of the only health products to be scientifically investigated (according to a tv doctor, who said it is a natural antibiotic).

We have taken it for years and in that time , my husband, who mixes with lots of people, has never had a cold or 'flu'. I had to stop taking it due to other medication and have had bad colds twice, this year. I don't go out much and didn't infect my husband.
    • GwylimT
    • By GwylimT 25th Sep 16, 8:00 PM
    • 5,309 Posts
    • 9,857 Thanks
    GwylimT
    • 25th Sep 16, 8:00 PM
    • 25th Sep 16, 8:00 PM
    Are you an expert ?

My dog can in no way be influenced by health product publicity and, three yeas ago, could barely walk after lying down for a while. Since taking a daily health supplement called Yumove, the problem has gone away.

Echinacea is one of the only health products to be scientifically investigated (according to a tv doctor, who said it is a natural antibiotic).

We have taken it for years and in that time , my husband, who mixes with lots of people, has never had a cold or 'flu'. I had to stop taking it due to other medication and have had bad colds twice, this year. I don't go out much and didn't infect my husband.
    Originally posted by teddysmum
    Colds and flu are both viruses, which is why antibiotics have absolutely no effect on them. Antibiotics also don't prevent bacterial infection.
    • bigfreddiel
    • By bigfreddiel 25th Sep 16, 8:16 PM
    • 3,775 Posts
    • 1,719 Thanks
    bigfreddiel
    • 25th Sep 16, 8:16 PM
    • 25th Sep 16, 8:16 PM
    Are you an expert ?

Originally posted by teddysmum
    Yes I am an expert, I don't take any of these 'quack' products, never get flu or colds, and I work in a large open plan office with all those germs brig recirculated by the ac!

Cheers fj
    • teddysmum
    • By teddysmum 25th Sep 16, 11:59 PM
    • 5,111 Posts
    • 3,115 Thanks
    teddysmum
    • 25th Sep 16, 11:59 PM
    • 25th Sep 16, 11:59 PM
    Yes I am an expert, I don't take any of these 'quack' products, never get flu or colds, and I work in a large open plan office with all those germs brig recirculated by the ac!

Cheers fj
    Originally posted by bigfreddiel

Modest, too.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

141Posts Today

1,336Users online

Martin's Twitter