Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • GMNN
    • By GMNN 22nd Sep 16, 10:51 PM
    • 15Posts
    • 3Thanks
    GMNN
    Reaching minimum spend on CC
    • 22nd Sep 16, 10:51 PM
    Reaching minimum spend on CC 22nd Sep 16 at 10:51 PM
    I need to hit a minimum of £2,000 in 3 months to get the new credit card bonus.. Problem is I don't usually spend that much money. So was wondering if people had any good ideas & tips on maximising spend on a short time frame. Obviously I don't want to spend money aimlessly... The only thing I thought about was buying gift cards for stores I would spend money on anyways in the next few months (e.g. grocery shopping)..

Any other ideas?
Page 1
    • YorkshireBoy
    • By YorkshireBoy 22nd Sep 16, 10:59 PM
    • 27,881 Posts
    • 15,756 Thanks
    YorkshireBoy
    • 22nd Sep 16, 10:59 PM
    • 22nd Sep 16, 10:59 PM
    Accompany your friends and family members when they do their weekly shop and/or make large purchases. Pay on your card and have them pay you in cash/bank transfer.
    • Vortigern
    • By Vortigern 22nd Sep 16, 11:05 PM
    • 1,963 Posts
    • 1,225 Thanks
    Vortigern
    • 22nd Sep 16, 11:05 PM
    • 22nd Sep 16, 11:05 PM
    Accompany your friends and family members when they do their weekly shop and/or make large purchases. Pay on your card and have them pay you in cash/bank transfer.
    Originally posted by YorkshireBoy
    ... and then share the bonus with the friends and family?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

256Posts Today

1,408Users online

Martin's Twitter