Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • john83gater
    • By john83gater 22nd Sep 16, 7:08 PM
    • 27Posts
    • 3Thanks
    john83gater
    Accident help
    • 22nd Sep 16, 7:08 PM
    Accident help 22nd Sep 16 at 7:08 PM
    Hi on the way home from work this evening a van drove into the back of my motorbike , the driver got out and checked if I was ok and that my bike was ok then went , I was in shock as it was the first accident I've ever been involved in , because of the initial shock I never took any of the drivers details thinking all was ok , I got home and my bike needs repairing . I know this is silly of me , but I was in shock . Any advice which could help? An ambulance was behind the van that hit me and 2 ladies popped out to see if I was ok .
Page 1
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 22nd Sep 16, 7:11 PM
    • 29,814 Posts
    • 14,027 Thanks
    Quentin
    • 22nd Sep 16, 7:11 PM
    • 22nd Sep 16, 7:11 PM
    If you cannot identify the "culprit" you either claim off your own policy (which will be a fault claim - lose NCD and pay your excess) or pay for repairs yourself.

If you do identify the culprit then you can put a claim in direct to the third party insurer
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,980Posts Today

7,768Users online

Martin's Twitter