Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mfijohn
    • By mfijohn 22nd Sep 16, 5:36 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    mfijohn
    Flight Cancellation
    • 22nd Sep 16, 5:36 PM
    Flight Cancellation 22nd Sep 16 at 5:36 PM
    Hello
    Please may I ask for advice on an unusual situation, I was lucky enough to win a Trip to LA, I was booked on a flight from Manchester to Heathrow then Heathrow to LA with BA.. My flight from Manchester was at 13-40 at around 8am I received a text informing me this flight had been cancelled , I rang BA and they could not get me on a flight to Heathrow that day, due to severe weather down south the night before I could not get there by train, booked a Taxi costing £300, my travel insurance has accepted the claim but with a £150 excess,( which I accept Ins companies do this) so now I am out of pocket by £150. Please, can anyone advise on what I may be able to do to try and get my £150 back? All and any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

256Posts Today

1,408Users online

Martin's Twitter