Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • aayush
    • By aayush 22nd Sep 16, 4:26 PM
    • 531Posts
    • 19Thanks
    aayush
    Sony Xperia Aqua And SD card
    • 22nd Sep 16, 4:26 PM
    Sony Xperia Aqua And SD card 22nd Sep 16 at 4:26 PM
    I have the above phone and sd card in but it seem not to speak to each other as each time i get msg move items to sd card and when i click on and see there nothing ticked to move to sd card i have email trail with company which i bought phone but want me to do all running like take to store get geek sqaud do look at then i find i have to pay for the service y

can any on advise what the issue may be and what is simple and easy way to sort it as not to phone offa

sorry if i have asked this question
Page 1
    • AndyPix
    • By AndyPix 22nd Sep 16, 4:31 PM
    • 1,206 Posts
    • 673 Thanks
    AndyPix
    • 22nd Sep 16, 4:31 PM
    • 22nd Sep 16, 4:31 PM
    each time i get msg move items to sd card and when i click on and see there nothing ticked to move to sd card i have email trail with company which i bought phone but want me to do all running like take to store get geek sqaud do look at then i find i have to pay for the service y
    Originally posted by aayush

Once more - in English
    Running with scissors since 1978
    • aayush
    • By aayush 22nd Sep 16, 4:43 PM
    • 531 Posts
    • 19 Thanks
    aayush
    • 22nd Sep 16, 4:43 PM
    • 22nd Sep 16, 4:43 PM
    i have the above phone and sd card but it seem not able to move things on to sd card and get msg saying storage nearly full either move or delete down loads but i delete pictures i not need and videos received via what up

but want to know why the sd card not take it automatically like other phones as I have set it to move pictures on to sd card but not seem to work
    Have contacted the seller and all i get is take to store where the have geek squad and the will look in to the phone not sure why i have to all the running as it seems the phone is faulty but the not willing to accept this as have the same issue with my wife phone same phone

hope my English better as fed up
    • AndyPix
    • By AndyPix 22nd Sep 16, 5:00 PM
    • 1,206 Posts
    • 673 Thanks
    AndyPix
    • 22nd Sep 16, 5:00 PM
    • 22nd Sep 16, 5:00 PM
    Try and download ES file explorer and see if you can move files to it that way (pictures etc)

A lot of Apps wont let you move them on to an SD card anyway you realise ?

If ES file explorer wont let you move stuff to it then perhaps the card is faulty.

Anyway, a good place to start to free up some memory is to dial *#9900#
    A secret menu will pop up, and you need to choose "Delete dumpstate/logcat"

That might sort your problem
    Running with scissors since 1978
    • aayush
    • By aayush 22nd Sep 16, 5:17 PM
    • 531 Posts
    • 19 Thanks
    aayush
    • 22nd Sep 16, 5:17 PM
    • 22nd Sep 16, 5:17 PM
    get connection problem or invalid MMI code
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,100Posts Today

7,195Users online

Martin's Twitter