Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • cazkins
    • By cazkins 22nd Sep 16, 1:01 PM
    • 251Posts
    • 217Thanks
    cazkins
    WriteForCash.co.uk - Anyone Have Any Experience?
    • 22nd Sep 16, 1:01 PM
    WriteForCash.co.uk - Anyone Have Any Experience? 22nd Sep 16 at 1:01 PM
    Afternoon all,

I hope everyone's well! I couldn't find anything recent on the boards about this so I thought I'd start a new thread (please move if appropriate). Has anyone had any experience with WriteForCash.co.uk? Website doesn't look brilliant but I must have come across it somewhere as a recommendation in the past... I've had an email from them about writing positions now available and I've replied with my interest, and they've asked me for a sample article on a particular topic. I'm just curious as to whether anyone has any positive/negative experiences with regards to the work, the pay, the trustworthiness etc?

Many thanks!
    Caz x
    ... Just Keep Swimming ...
Page 1
    • Bmth100
    • By Bmth100 22nd Sep 16, 1:46 PM
    • 997 Posts
    • 2,559 Thanks
    Bmth100
    • 22nd Sep 16, 1:46 PM
    • 22nd Sep 16, 1:46 PM
    I've got 4 years with TextBroker and 6 months on Upwork but have not tried this. Please let me know how you get on.
    • MikeEvans
    • By MikeEvans 23rd Sep 16, 12:03 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    MikeEvans
    • 23rd Sep 16, 12:03 PM
    • 23rd Sep 16, 12:03 PM
    Why write for cash when there are other ways to make passive income online. You're trading your time for money, much like with a day job, you give up your time in exchange for money. I learned this a few years back and earn passive income online.

Interested to learn more, message me, happy to share some details if you are serious.

Note: Nothing is get rich quick, everything involves some work up front, but once you've built the foundations, the passive income keeps rolling in.

Mike
    • SailorSam
    • By SailorSam 23rd Sep 16, 1:11 PM
    • 20,456 Posts
    • 34,983 Thanks
    SailorSam
    • 23rd Sep 16, 1:11 PM
    • 23rd Sep 16, 1:11 PM
    MikeEvans i see you only joined today and already have 7 posts that are promoting ways to earn extra cash. I think it's all Spam and reported you.
    Liverpool is one of the wonders of Britain,
    What it may grow to in time, I know not what.

Daniel Defoe: 1725.
    • surveyqueenuk
    • By surveyqueenuk 23rd Sep 16, 2:03 PM
    • 376 Posts
    • 1,176 Thanks
    surveyqueenuk
    • 23rd Sep 16, 2:03 PM
    • 23rd Sep 16, 2:03 PM
    Mike, if you are looking for referrals then you can always post your link on the Referrers board. That's providing that the website in question is legitimate and requires NO outlay. Not the type of sites which insist you spend $50 a time on a "PR Pack" before you can start making any money.

You're not plugging anything like this are you?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,234Posts Today

4,826Users online

Martin's Twitter