Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • ZombieMedia
    • By ZombieMedia 22nd Sep 16, 12:21 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    ZombieMedia
    TSB Packaged Account Fees
    • 22nd Sep 16, 12:21 PM
    TSB Packaged Account Fees 22nd Sep 16 at 12:21 PM
    So...I've had an account with Lloyds, that then became Lloyds TSB and is now with TSB. I'm not sure how long my account was apackaged account, but I know that I have never used any of the insurance or benefits.

I used the Resolver tool 5 days ago, filled in the email and sent it away. I haven't had any reply or response yet. But...when I was shopping yesterday I checked my balance at a cash point to find thartt i'd had about £1800 paid into my account. This came in the form of three deposits. I was a tad confused. So I went into the branch and spoke with a cashier. She told me that there was nothing on the system to identify where these payments came from, but she'd look into it. Today she phones me up to tell me that the funds are from "fees returned" essentially. Does this mean that TSB have just really quickly put some cash in my account to cover these fees? There is still no update or reply via Resolver, or letters in the post.

I'm confused. Not displeased to suddenly have a cash injection. Just confused.

Anyone have a similar experience with TSB?

Thanks

D
Page 1
    • mt99
    • By mt99 22nd Sep 16, 2:50 PM
    • 47 Posts
    • 16 Thanks
    mt99
    • 22nd Sep 16, 2:50 PM
    • 22nd Sep 16, 2:50 PM
    Have a look at the threads in this section there are others who used resolver and got their fees back almost overnight!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

347Posts Today

3,833Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • If you know you're bust you must declare it asap. So no firm ever says "yes we plan to go insolvent". So you never? https://t.co/w8aIKOqHzq

• Some people misreading... it's NOT the rumours of insolvency of the Monarchy! Its Monarch airlines (again tho I've no idea of its validity)

• Also re #monarchinsolvency rumours it's important to state Monarch are firmly denying it... https://t.co/N27MENRjY9

• Follow Martin