Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Holly3128
    • By Holly3128 22nd Sep 16, 12:08 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Holly3128
    Carphone warehouse - Have I got the contract?
    • 22nd Sep 16, 12:08 PM
    Carphone warehouse - Have I got the contract? 22nd Sep 16 at 12:08 PM
    Hi all,

I ordered an iPhone 7 with carphone warehouse and they first emailed me to confirm my order, they then accepted my credit check as I got a following email a day later to confirm that my iPhone will be delivered on the 3rd October. I thought all I had to do now was wait for my phone to arrive! However, I just got a phone call from carphone warehouse to say that it has been declined which confuses me as they said there would be an email previously to let me know if the credit check is declined. Do you think they've made an error? or are trying to con me into getting two contracts because as soon as they told me it had apparently been declined they tried to start selling me more contracts. Just wondering if anyone else has had this experience?
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Holly3128; 22-09-2016 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,504Posts Today

6,092Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @PapaSlavs: @MartinSLewis hi, how much per month should I typically charge my daughter board & lodgings now she's left uni and become an?

• RT @EssexHebridean: 13 years, 2 months and 6 days after taking it out, we've just paid the final lump sum off our mortgage. #MortgageFree @?

• Many first time buyers panicked about Help to Buy mortgage guarantee ending, here's my video on what it really mean? https://t.co/uGD6sG4hvl

• Follow Martin