Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Megan F
    • By MSE Megan F 22nd Sep 16, 11:55 AM
    • 22Posts
    • 14Thanks
    MSE Megan F
    Council gives parents temporary reprieve on some term-time holidays
    • 22nd Sep 16, 11:55 AM
    Council gives parents temporary reprieve on some term-time holidays 22nd Sep 16 at 11:55 AM
    Derbyshire County Council has given headteachers new guidance on term-time absences...
    Read the full story:
    'Council gives parents temporary reprieve on some term-time holidays'

Click reply below to discuss. If you havenít already, join the forum to reply. If you arenít sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.

Follow the Forum on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    New forum user? Watch our New to the Forum? Youtube guide
    Get the Free Martin's Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag up a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,504Posts Today

6,092Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @PapaSlavs: @MartinSLewis hi, how much per month should I typically charge my daughter board & lodgings now she's left uni and become an?

• RT @EssexHebridean: 13 years, 2 months and 6 days after taking it out, we've just paid the final lump sum off our mortgage. #MortgageFree @?

• Many first time buyers panicked about Help to Buy mortgage guarantee ending, here's my video on what it really mean? https://t.co/uGD6sG4hvl

• Follow Martin