Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sportsarb
    • By sportsarb 22nd Sep 16, 10:57 AM
    • 501Posts
    • 406Thanks
    sportsarb
    Torbitts in Larne
    • 22nd Sep 16, 10:57 AM
    Torbitts in Larne 22nd Sep 16 at 10:57 AM
    Anyone used them for getting a fitted kitchen?

I'm in the process of getting plans worked up by them and I'm impressed by what has been shown but just wondering if anyone has any experience of them.

There is a cost involved, naturally.
Page 1
    • rolo1
    • By rolo1 22nd Sep 16, 5:44 PM
    • 483 Posts
    • 228 Thanks
    rolo1
    • 22nd Sep 16, 5:44 PM
    • 22nd Sep 16, 5:44 PM
    Yes, we have used them, not for a new kitchen but for replacing kitchen doors & worktop, and lots of other changes such as new breakfast bar, display unit etc. Highly recommend them, very good initial advice and planning and the Fitter was excellent!
    We had quite a few quotes from others and although Torbitts were not the cheapest (or most expensive) we are so glad we went with them. If you need any more details send me a P.M
    • sja1951
    • By sja1951 24th Sep 16, 7:37 PM
    • 11 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    sja1951
    • 24th Sep 16, 7:37 PM
    • 24th Sep 16, 7:37 PM
    We have had a full kitchen supplied and fitted by them and to say "Highly recommended" would be a gross understatement!
    We could not have been happier. Everything was top of the range and fitted to perfection, I would advise you NOT to go anywhere else. The owner is a christian and his word/standard is his bond.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

203Posts Today

1,709Users online

Martin's Twitter