Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • fredandwilma
    • By fredandwilma 22nd Sep 16, 8:51 AM
    • 507Posts
    • 873Thanks
    fredandwilma
    Thread deleted with no explanation
    • 22nd Sep 16, 8:51 AM
    Thread deleted with no explanation 22nd Sep 16 at 8:51 AM
    Why has my Trans Pennine Express Club 55 is back until 20th November thread been deleted from the Quick! Grabbit while you can board, with no explanation?

Admittedly after i posted it on the Quick! Grabbit while you can board, as an afterthought, i thought it may be more relevant on other boards, but it was still a Grabbit while you can?

It just makes me wonder why you should go to the effort of posting very good money saving offers.

(Text removed by MSE Forum Team)

The thread hasn't been moved, i re posted it myself.
    Last edited by MSE ForumTeam3; 22-09-2016 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Repeating offer more than once
    yabba dabba don't
Page 1
    • redfox
    • By redfox 22nd Sep 16, 4:29 PM
    • 10,914 Posts
    • 31,982 Thanks
    redfox
    • 22nd Sep 16, 4:29 PM
    • 22nd Sep 16, 4:29 PM
    you posted the same offer 3 times across three different boards. The relevant MSE rule states:

"Forum users mustn't post comments more than once on the forum (the only exception is members of the MSE Team; when needed)"
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and I can move and merge threads there. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• KingS6
    • By KingS6 25th Sep 16, 1:59 AM
    • 368 Posts
    • 289 Thanks
    KingS6
    • 25th Sep 16, 1:59 AM
    • 25th Sep 16, 1:59 AM
    I had some lyrics I posted on someone's thread removed, the post had even been thanked. Checked back a few hours later and it had vanished. I post lyrics often on my own thread and have not experienced any issues.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,088Posts Today

6,057Users online

Martin's Twitter