Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • janedo
    • By janedo 21st Sep 16, 9:50 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    janedo
    Conkai securities
    • 21st Sep 16, 9:50 PM
    Conkai securities 21st Sep 16 at 9:50 PM
    Hello All,

I really need your help on this.

On December 2015, I got a parking ticked from Conkai security for 100 pounds. But the parking space was mine I just forgot to put the parking permit. I emailed them to appeal and I had to put in details like my address and full name.

Afterwards I have been receiving letters from Conkai that they understand my situation but I still need to pay 50 pounds. I have searched google and found several people stating I can just ignore this letter.

Currently I got a letter from BW legal saying I need to pay then 233 pounds. Is it okay to constantly ignore them? Or do I need to go into court.

Please help me. I am confused.
Page 1
    • Half_way
    • By Half_way 21st Sep 16, 10:15 PM
    • 2,813 Posts
    • 3,680 Thanks
    Half_way
    • 21st Sep 16, 10:15 PM
    • 21st Sep 16, 10:15 PM
    And the all important questions,
    what does your lease/rental/freehold agreement say about the space?

why do you need to display a permit to park in your own space?
    do you also need a permit to use the lavatory after 10:30pm ?
    Would you happily agree to a lavatory flush permit?
    what about a permit to use the kettle before 10am?
    From the Plain Language Commission:

"The BPA has surely become one of the most socially dangerous organisations in the UK"
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 22nd Sep 16, 12:19 AM
    • 38,306 Posts
    • 49,779 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 22nd Sep 16, 12:19 AM
    • 22nd Sep 16, 12:19 AM
    Hello All,

I really need your help on this.

On December 2015, I got a parking ticked from Conkai security for 100 pounds. But the parking space was mine I just forgot to put the parking permit. I emailed them to appeal and I had to put in details like my address and full name.

Afterwards I have been receiving letters from Conkai that they understand my situation but I still need to pay 50 pounds. I have searched google and found several people stating I can just ignore this letter.

Currently I got a letter from BW legal saying I need to pay then 233 pounds. Is it okay to constantly ignore them? Or do I need to go into court.

Please help me. I am confused.
    Originally posted by janedo
    Search the forum for 'BW Legal'. Shedloads of threads to inform you and remove any confusion. We can't write the same thing again and again in every thread and the BW Legal ones are all the same.

YES you need to reply to this letter and YES, they are looking to take you to court but you may be able to delay or stop that by complaining about their letters to the CSA and SRA (please don't ask who that is, Google the acronym and read other BW Legal threads).

Oh, and do not reply to any private message from a poster with less than 1000 posts to their name here. We deal with these issues openly on the forum and any pm could be from anyone at all (even the parking firm) and is not recommended to be replied to/read.
    PCN in a private car park in England/Wales? DON'T PAY IT BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT

USE THE 'FORUM JUMP' ON RIGHT, GO TO THE PARKING TICKETS FORUM. READ THE 'NEWBIES' THREAD.
    Do NOT read old advice to ignore, unless in Scotland/NI.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,872Posts Today

6,682Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @GemmaRobyn: @MartinSLewis my parents earned +£50k but it didn't mean they could afford to help. I worked 2 jobs at uni to get by. Why b?

• RT @JackieMutlow: @MartinSLewis @GMB Daughters loans not enough we pay 2 months rent a year (2x £410) AND £250 a month for food, train etc?

• Morning. On way to @gmb for 7:40 slot, this week warning to parents about student finance, get paid to cut debt costs, free cafe nero & more

• Follow Martin