Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • asoe209
    • By asoe209 21st Sep 16, 9:06 PM
    • 293Posts
    • 161Thanks
    asoe209
    Thames water smart meter
    • 21st Sep 16, 9:06 PM
    Thames water smart meter 21st Sep 16 at 9:06 PM
    Hi all. Has any one had one of those Thames water smart meters installed.

I have just had one put in and it's massive a real eye saw in my bathroom.

I was lead to believe it was a small box and that was all. And now I come to find it that this can be installed in the street.

How are other finding it?
    And are they a cost saver? I pay about £23 a month at present. Single person in a 2 bed flat.
Page 1
    • krisdorey
    • By krisdorey 21st Sep 16, 9:17 PM
    • 3,147 Posts
    • 2,685 Thanks
    krisdorey
    • 21st Sep 16, 9:17 PM
    • 21st Sep 16, 9:17 PM
    It can only be installed outside the premises if there is an individual supply to each sub premises.
    • asoe209
    • By asoe209 22nd Sep 16, 7:34 AM
    • 293 Posts
    • 161 Thanks
    asoe209
    • 22nd Sep 16, 7:34 AM
    • 22nd Sep 16, 7:34 AM
    Right that may be the case then.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,452Posts Today

8,044Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Today's twitter poll: What proportion of your usual monthly spending do you do in cash (ie not plastic, bank transfer, cheque etc)

• RT @GemmaRobyn: @MartinSLewis my parents earned +£50k but it didn't mean they could afford to help. I worked 2 jobs at uni to get by. Why b?

• RT @JackieMutlow: @MartinSLewis @GMB Daughters loans not enough we pay 2 months rent a year (2x £410) AND £250 a month for food, train etc?

• Follow Martin