Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Tabitha T
    • By Tabitha T 21st Sep 16, 8:46 PM
    • 221Posts
    • 33Thanks
    Tabitha T
    Pdf Print Problem
    • 21st Sep 16, 8:46 PM
    Pdf Print Problem 21st Sep 16 at 8:46 PM
    Hi, my Lenovo laptop is running Windows 10. All of a sudden, and this is after various MS updates this week, I am having trouble printing. Apart from the fact that the new Outlook/Hotmail look is a bit weird (although I think that's 'designed' to be an improvement), when I open a Word attachment in Hotmail, and it converts/opens it as a pdf in 'Reader', it then won't print it. I keep getting a print message up that says Microsoft Print to PDF in the space where my printer is normally defined. I dunno what the heck is going on, does anybody recognize this problem, it's driving me nuts. Every time I ask it to print, it just brings up a Save box, grrrrrr. If anyone can offer any advice I'd be most grateful, thanks very much. Tabs x
Page 1
    • Mr_Toad
    • By Mr_Toad 22nd Sep 16, 9:44 AM
    • 2,279 Posts
    • 3,554 Thanks
    Mr_Toad
    • 22nd Sep 16, 9:44 AM
    • 22nd Sep 16, 9:44 AM
    You and many, many others.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-37431343
    One by one the penguins are slowly stealing my sanity.
    • wongataa
    • By wongataa 22nd Sep 16, 9:58 AM
    • 785 Posts
    • 416 Thanks
    wongataa
    • 22nd Sep 16, 9:58 AM
    • 22nd Sep 16, 9:58 AM
    Can you just not change to your printer? make sure your printer is the default one, not the PDF printer.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,546Posts Today

7,071Users online

Martin's Twitter