Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Pete
    • By Pete 20th Sep 16, 4:24 PM
    • 12Posts
    • 3Thanks
    Pete
    31 WOW
    Eden Project parking charges a bit stiff!
    • 20th Sep 16, 4:24 PM
    31 WOW
    Eden Project parking charges a bit stiff! 20th Sep 16 at 4:24 PM
    Recently discovered that it's £4 per person dearer if you arrive in a car. They claim parking is free but if you are disabled and unable to walk or cycle there you will have to pay the £4. They claim the incentive is to encourage people to walk, cycle or get a bus. Very admirable but I think they should be honest and just charge for parking if that's what they want to do. Bit cheeky charging per person though.
Page 1
    • sheramber
    • By sheramber 21st Sep 16, 3:36 PM
    • 2,519 Posts
    • 1,942 Thanks
    sheramber
    • 21st Sep 16, 3:36 PM
    • 21st Sep 16, 3:36 PM
    You get a discount of you arrive by public transport.

However, a carer for a disabled person gets in free so that is worth more than the discount.
    • ca55ie
    • By ca55ie 22nd Sep 16, 1:40 PM
    • 243 Posts
    • 328 Thanks
    ca55ie
    • 22nd Sep 16, 1:40 PM
    • 22nd Sep 16, 1:40 PM
    Eden Project is worth the entry money. Can get 2 for 1 entry using card from Gardeners World magazine.
    • prowla
    • By prowla 22nd Sep 16, 3:43 PM
    • 9,405 Posts
    • 7,364 Thanks
    prowla
    • 22nd Sep 16, 3:43 PM
    • 22nd Sep 16, 3:43 PM
    These attractions which charger you for using their dedicated car park really annoy me; it's a price bump in disguise.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,852Posts Today

7,052Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Today's twitter poll: What proportion of your usual monthly spending do you do in cash (ie not plastic, bank transfer, cheque etc)

• RT @GemmaRobyn: @MartinSLewis my parents earned +£50k but it didn't mean they could afford to help. I worked 2 jobs at uni to get by. Why b?

• RT @JackieMutlow: @MartinSLewis @GMB Daughters loans not enough we pay 2 months rent a year (2x £410) AND £250 a month for food, train etc?

• Follow Martin