Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Katymckate
    • By Katymckate 20th Sep 16, 9:48 AM
    • 2Posts
    • 5Thanks
    Katymckate
    Next vip Sept sale invites out now
    • 20th Sep 16, 9:48 AM
    Next vip Sept sale invites out now 20th Sep 16 at 9:48 AM
    I booked my slot at 9.15 this morning. Got slot for Thurs at 5pm.
Page 1
    • lottyburns123
    • By lottyburns123 20th Sep 16, 4:03 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    lottyburns123
    • 20th Sep 16, 4:03 PM
    Has anyone spotted writing on the labels
    • 20th Sep 16, 4:03 PM
    Usually before a Next sale starts, they hand write the price the item is going to be in the sale on the label. Has anyone seen that yet?
    • stormbreaker
    • By stormbreaker 20th Sep 16, 5:34 PM
    • 2,064 Posts
    • 5,920 Thanks
    stormbreaker
    • 20th Sep 16, 5:34 PM
    • 20th Sep 16, 5:34 PM
    My email has only just come through and invites now start at 2000hrs ��
    • kazzybabes
    • By kazzybabes 21st Sep 16, 8:25 AM
    • 237 Posts
    • 434 Thanks
    kazzybabes
    • 21st Sep 16, 8:25 AM
    • 21st Sep 16, 8:25 AM
    Is the Next sale this weekend? Or is it a special vip sale online only? Thanks
    • lottyburns123
    • By lottyburns123 21st Sep 16, 3:59 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    lottyburns123
    • 21st Sep 16, 3:59 PM
    It's been confirmed!
    • 21st Sep 16, 3:59 PM
    Hey there - the Next sale has been confirmed.

It's on the Sun Money.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 21st Sep 16, 4:04 PM
    • 11,294 Posts
    • 37,415 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 21st Sep 16, 4:04 PM
    • 21st Sep 16, 4:04 PM
    Is the Next sale this weekend? Or is it a special vip sale online only? Thanks
    Originally posted by kazzybabes
    Its Saturday and Sunday for Non VIP slots.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5524921
    I'm a Board Guide on the Freebies and Freebies (Low Spend) Board, discount codes 'n' vouchers and music moneysaving boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • Salome
    • By Salome 22nd Sep 16, 8:34 AM
    • 56 Posts
    • 83 Thanks
    Salome
    • 22nd Sep 16, 8:34 AM
    • 22nd Sep 16, 8:34 AM
    How do you get an account that warrants a VIP invite?
    I have a Next account, but have always paid up front.
    Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.
    Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 22nd Sep 16, 12:08 PM
    • 11,294 Posts
    • 37,415 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 22nd Sep 16, 12:08 PM
    • 22nd Sep 16, 12:08 PM
    Originally posted by Salome
    I think its just random but the general gist is that you have to have ordered recently and put it on your account (I always pay in full when statement is due)

But some people get invites and haven't spent and other have spent a fortune and don't get an invite so who knows !

My hubby gets a VIP in every sale and I don't, he spend probably 3 times a year on his account.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Freebies and Freebies (Low Spend) Board, discount codes 'n' vouchers and music moneysaving boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • Salome
    • By Salome 22nd Sep 16, 12:17 PM
    • 56 Posts
    • 83 Thanks
    Salome
    • 22nd Sep 16, 12:17 PM
    • 22nd Sep 16, 12:17 PM
    Ah. I pay when I order, without waiting for a bill.
    Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.
    Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 22nd Sep 16, 3:26 PM
    • 11,294 Posts
    • 37,415 Thanks
    sarah1972
    Ah. I pay when I order, without waiting for a bill.
    I used to until I waited weeks for a refund so now I pay as soon as its due.
    • netimka
    • By netimka 22nd Sep 16, 8:36 PM
    • 1,708 Posts
    • 37,817 Thanks
    netimka
    anyone got access today? just wonder if there were any long trousers for boys 6yo not for school?
    like this one
    http://www.next.co.uk/g532726s6#966761
    or jeans etc...

TIA
    This will be mine in 2009 member's club no. 359 Cash £1000+, Holiday, Handbag
    Aug wins: The Good The Bad The Weird On Blu-ray~Benecol Bag for Life

• anteater99
    • By anteater99 23rd Sep 16, 6:18 AM
    • 1,130 Posts
    • 819 Thanks
    anteater99
    This type are only in Grey. 359-434 size 6-9 £5. Just a couple of others, a grey pair and a pink pair. Not much choice I'm afraid.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 26th Sep 16, 3:36 PM
    • 11,294 Posts
    • 37,415 Thanks
    sarah1972
    I know its late but I finally found the info:

http://help.next.co.uk/Section.aspx?ItemId=25155

VIP SALE Selection Criteria - Please Read Carefully...

To be selected for an invitation you must:

1. Have a Next credit account with at least £250 credit available.

2. Have placed and kept an order from the Next Directory this season.

3. Have an up to date email address and be registered to receive sale and promotional emails. (You can amend or update your e-mail address when you sign into your account online.)

4. Have returned less than two thirds of the items youíve ordered.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,041Posts Today

6,088Users online

Martin's Twitter