Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • S0litaire
    • By S0litaire 16th Sep 16, 2:45 PM
    • 3,215Posts
    • 2,014Thanks
    S0litaire
    0 WOW
    Never-ending Free 30 day Amazon prime..
    • 16th Sep 16, 2:45 PM
    0 WOW
    Never-ending Free 30 day Amazon prime.. 16th Sep 16 at 2:45 PM
    Just wondering if it's just me.

But anyone else keep getting offered another Amazon prime 30 trial after cancelling the 30day trial?

I'm currently on day 90 (my third 30day trial in a row) and just got another Amazon pop-up on the Amazon android app inviting for another 30free trial!!

Hope they don't catch up and charge me for the previous 60 days!! Lol!
    Laters

Sol

"Have you found the secrets of the universe? Asked Zebade "I'm sure I left them here somewhere"
Page 1
    • November2
    • By November2 17th Sep 16, 8:32 AM
    • 653 Posts
    • 193 Thanks
    November2
    • 17th Sep 16, 8:32 AM
    • 17th Sep 16, 8:32 AM
    I keep getting emails offering me prime but as I'd already had a free trial was afraid to try again in case they started automatically charging. As its a direct email offer maybe then it is ok after all.
    • S0litaire
    • By S0litaire 17th Sep 16, 1:24 PM
    • 3,215 Posts
    • 2,014 Thanks
    S0litaire
    • 17th Sep 16, 1:24 PM
    • 17th Sep 16, 1:24 PM
    I'd wait till you are buying something.

But if you are charged Amazon are quite good at refunding the charges (if you ask for a refund and to cancel prime without using it.)
    Laters

Sol

"Have you found the secrets of the universe? Asked Zebade "I'm sure I left them here somewhere"
    • an9i77
    • By an9i77 18th Oct 16, 8:26 PM
    • 1,420 Posts
    • 3,475 Thanks
    an9i77
    • 18th Oct 16, 8:26 PM
    • 18th Oct 16, 8:26 PM
    I am already a prime member but seem to keep extending my prime renewal date indefinitely. Every time a prime order does not come the next day as it should, I complain to Amazon who add a month on to my renewal date. So far I've had an extra three months added on, hoping some more things are late so I can complain again and extend it even further!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,335Posts Today

6,027Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Going to a very exciting premier right now... with Mrs and mini MSE, to the screening of "we're going on a bear hunt"

• No. Not a huge fan. Never claimed to be.Just a fan. And one who choose to prioritise family time with his little gi? https://t.co/lZ9uUylk2U

• I've just checked the score. You're right. What happened? https://t.co/5E7y52r47o

• Follow Martin