Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • leude98
    • By leude98 15th Sep 16, 12:29 PM
    • 7Posts
    • 3Thanks
    leude98
    Out of Time with NatWest
    • 15th Sep 16, 12:29 PM
    Out of Time with NatWest 15th Sep 16 at 12:29 PM
    I have been pursuing a claim with Nat West for Advantage Gold fees from 2000 to 2006 and they have refused me saying I am out of time.

Is it worth going any further with this? Anybody else had any luck?
Page 1
    • eskbanker
    • By eskbanker 15th Sep 16, 1:12 PM
    • 5,906 Posts
    • 5,871 Thanks
    eskbanker
    • 15th Sep 16, 1:12 PM
    • 15th Sep 16, 1:12 PM
    Is it worth going any further with this?
    Originally posted by leude98
    Unfortunately not, unless they're factually incorrect about dates or something else, see http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=70940263#post70940263
    • Llewy
    • By Llewy 12th Oct 17, 8:45 AM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Llewy
    • 12th Oct 17, 8:45 AM
    • 12th Oct 17, 8:45 AM
    I submitted a claim for fees for the same period in October 2016 and they rejected it. It has gone to the Ombudsman whereupon NatWest offered me all of my AG Fees back. Press on with your claim and dont take no for an answer. Make sure you are clear on why you are claiming your fees back. Read Martins list for those reasons that apply and list them. Go to the Ombudsman if you get no joy with the bank. You are not out of time even now.
    • PeacefulWaters
    • By PeacefulWaters 12th Oct 17, 9:56 AM
    • 7,308 Posts
    • 9,053 Thanks
    PeacefulWaters
    • 12th Oct 17, 9:56 AM
    • 12th Oct 17, 9:56 AM
    I submitted a claim for fees for the same period in October 2016 and they rejected it. It has gone to the Ombudsman whereupon NatWest offered me all of my AG Fees back. Press on with your claim and dont take no for an answer. Make sure you are clear on why you are claiming your fees back. Read Martins list for those reasons that apply and list them. Go to the Ombudsman if you get no joy with the bank. You are not out of time even now.
    Originally posted by Llewy
    It's nearly a year since the poster logged in.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

374Posts Today

1,649Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bearface83: @MartinSLewis check out the @Missguided new 60% off offer. Upping the cost of items almost double to make us think it?s a?

• RT @efitzpat: Thank you SO SO much @MartinSLewis for your Student Loans refund advice! I just got a grand refunded right before Xmas! Whoop?

• Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• Follow Martin