Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Luke
    • By MSE Luke 14th Sep 16, 5:49 PM
    • 221Posts
    • 54Thanks
    MSE Luke
    MSE News: MSE Big Energy Switch Event 5: British Gas £300/yr saving for new &...
    • 14th Sep 16, 5:49 PM
    MSE News: MSE Big Energy Switch Event 5: British Gas £300/yr saving for new &... 14th Sep 16 at 5:49 PM
    We've negotiated cheaper than the cheapest gas & elec prices - and locking in now protects you...
    Read the full story:
    'MSE Big Energy Switch Event 5: British Gas £300/yr saving for new & existing customers'

Click reply below to discuss. If you havenít already, join the forum to reply. If you arenít sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.
Page 17
    • jelv
    • By jelv 28th Jan 17, 2:59 PM
    • 46 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    jelv
    Nope still not sorted. Co-op still say that the reading on the GTC system is 28274 which is way lower than my last bill with them. It should be 28686.

I've just sent the email as requested.
    • jelv
    • By jelv 11th Feb 17, 12:05 AM
    • 46 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    jelv
    Finally it's all sorted after BG picked up the phone and spoke to the Co-Op to agree the reading to be used (the one I've been telling them both all along!).
    • Blackbeard of Perranporth
    • By Blackbeard of Perranporth 11th Feb 17, 9:55 AM
    • 4,376 Posts
    • 26,445 Thanks
    Blackbeard of Perranporth
    Email from Scottish Power. My beat breast cancer December 18 is not going up. Happy days.

I also don't have tits!
    Your thoughts fade
    As you shake between the fags
    • Hengus
    • By Hengus 11th Feb 17, 10:25 AM
    • 3,870 Posts
    • 2,164 Thanks
    Hengus
    Email from Scottish Power. My beat breast cancer December 18 is not going up. Happy days.

I also don't have tits!
    Originally posted by Blackbeard of Perranporth
    As I have posted before, suppliers cannot change prices for customers that are on a fixed tariff. Price rises apply only to the supplier's standard variable tariff. What the supplier can do is withdraw a fixed tariff from sale and offer a new one at a higher cost.
    • Jivesinger
    • By Jivesinger 10th Mar 17, 10:18 PM
    • 1,170 Posts
    • 698 Thanks
    Jivesinger
    Email came through today saying my switch has been completed. (Delays due to energy suppliers not getting their acts together.)
    Am I the last one in this switch?!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

317Posts Today

3,663Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin