Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • scottishf
    • By scottishf 15th Sep 07, 11:37 AM
    • 1,148Posts
    • 434Thanks
    scottishf
    0 WOW
    Blackpool Discount Vouchers
    • 15th Sep 07, 11:37 AM
    0 WOW
    Blackpool Discount Vouchers 15th Sep 07 at 11:37 AM
    Does anyone know where i can get any discount vouchers for the Sandcastle Waterworld, the Tower, or the Pleasure Beach.

Thanks
Page 1
  • purplebets
    • 16th Sep 07, 5:51 PM
    • 16th Sep 07, 5:51 PM
    try www.lastminute.com
    • scottishf
    • By scottishf 18th Sep 07, 12:17 AM
    • 1,148 Posts
    • 434 Thanks
    scottishf
    • 18th Sep 07, 12:17 AM
    • 18th Sep 07, 12:17 AM
    bumpity bump
    • pcg2001
    • By pcg2001 16th Mar 08, 3:24 PM
    • 1,400 Posts
    • 2,205 Thanks
    pcg2001
    • 16th Mar 08, 3:24 PM
    • 16th Mar 08, 3:24 PM
    Any clues on where to find vouchers for attractions in Blackpool? I've read previous posts and there were some offers available on lastminute, but not so good now.

I found this 20% off for Sea Life:
    http://www.discountbritain.net/index.php

Any other vouchers? TIA
    • gingerdad
    • By gingerdad 17th Mar 08, 11:53 AM
    • 1,690 Posts
    • 987 Thanks
    gingerdad
    • 17th Mar 08, 11:53 AM
    • 17th Mar 08, 11:53 AM
    Does anyone know where i can get any discount vouchers for the Sandcastle Waterworld, the Tower, or the Pleasure Beach.

Thanks
    Originally posted by scottishf
    worst case you can get 10% off if you pick up one of their leaflets either in blackpool or on the way.

Regards

GD
    The futures bright the future is Ginger
  • LJW
    • 18th Mar 08, 8:39 PM
    promo code
    • 18th Mar 08, 8:39 PM
    Anybody got a promo code that I could use on the Blackpool pleasure beach website??
    • scottishf
    • By scottishf 3rd Apr 08, 8:28 PM
    • 1,148 Posts
    • 434 Thanks
    scottishf
    • 3rd Apr 08, 8:28 PM
    • 3rd Apr 08, 8:28 PM
    any last minute info???
  • tooks951
    • 3rd Apr 08, 9:34 PM
    Pleasure beach
    • 3rd Apr 08, 9:34 PM
    Tesco's clubcard deals give a 75% discount for the Blackpool Pleasure Beach.
  • lisadonaldson
    • 3rd Apr 08, 11:26 PM
    • 3rd Apr 08, 11:26 PM
    Hi does anyone have discount codes for Blackpool Tower ?
  • stuzhunter
    pleasure beach
    I have couple of vouchers for Pleasure beach 'Purchase 2 wristbands and get 1 wristband free'
    • scottishf
    • By scottishf 13th Apr 08, 3:23 PM
    • 1,148 Posts
    • 434 Thanks
    scottishf
    managed to get into the zoo for half price with the Kellogs zoo vouchers, and used clubcard vouchers for the pleasure beach, didnt manage to get any discounts for the sandcastle. Didnt bother with much else, and hope its a bit busier , it was dead last week, and mostly everything closed at 8pm(all the piers/amusements).
  • mummyyummy
    managed to get into the zoo for half price with the Kellogs zoo vouchers, and used clubcard vouchers for the pleasure beach, didnt manage to get any discounts for the sandcastle. Didnt bother with much else, and hope its a bit busier , it was dead last week, and mostly everything closed at 8pm(all the piers/amusements).
    Originally posted by scottishf
    we are planning on using the kelloggs vouchers for blackpool zoo too, is it worth it and how much of a saving did you make? we are gonna try and use 2 vouchers, as theres 4 of us (2 kids) thanks xmyx
    • scottishf
    • By scottishf 10th Jul 08, 11:42 AM
    • 1,148 Posts
    • 434 Thanks
    scottishf
    we are planning on using the kelloggs vouchers for blackpool zoo too, is it worth it and how much of a saving did you make? we are gonna try and use 2 vouchers, as theres 4 of us (2 kids) thanks xmyx
    Originally posted by mummyyummy

Cant remember how much, but if i remember rightly the guy at the desk charged me for 2 kids and gave me the 2 aduts free which surprised me as i thought i would pay for 2 adults and get the kids free....doing this cost me i think around 20 quid and a family ticket was 40 or something. I had clubcard vouchers but he wouldnt let me use them with the kellogs offer
  • barry345843
    try looking at looking for a site on google - search blackpool discount vouchers ...many savings in Blackpool
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,087Posts Today

8,126Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • If you just listened to @BBCRadio4 you and yours, here's more info on the new money & mental health policy institute https://t.co/qnvONjGx7G

• Ill be going in to Call You & Yours on @BBCRadio4 at 12:15 to discuss debt & mental health (and feverishly writing my weekly email too)

• Leicester win the DOUBLE... the Premier League and the World Snooker Championship. Everyone's a fox tonight!

• Follow Martin