Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Chia
    • By Chia 31st May 16, 7:03 PM
    • 254Posts
    • 218Thanks
    Chia
    HP Instant Ink referral - free month
    • 31st May 16, 7:03 PM
    HP Instant Ink referral - free month 31st May 16 at 7:03 PM
    HP Instant Ink is a programme for wifi-enabled printers through which you're sent ink when you need it, based on your usage (this is tracked and updated when your printer is turned on and connected to the internet).

I was originally sceptical of this, but have been using it since last year and really like the convenience of it. They claim it's cheaper than buying ink cartridges in the normal way, and in my experience this is true, though I have been using it for less than a year and haven't been keeping graphs or anything. The timing of the cartridge packs has been perfect - not too early but not too close to the wire either. I would not go back to the normal method now.

You choose a plan based on how many pages you think you'll need to print in a month, but you can print more on top of that and it will just charge you for a page bundle (e.g. on my plan if I want to print an extra 15 pages on top of my allowance, it's an extra £1). You can see the different price plans and fees for extras when you sign up.

To make it even cheaper, if you use my referral link, you'll get a free month of the service (and I will too). Thanks in advance if you use it.

My link:

http://try.hpinstantink.com/f2tGj
Page 8
    • botmission
    • By botmission 12th Jun 17, 3:24 PM
    • 39 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    botmission
    My code for 1 month free is hCqDQ please use and we both get a free month.

• santhosh787
    • By santhosh787 15th Jun 17, 12:58 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    santhosh787
    HP instant ink referal code please use, both get a free month WIN WIN
    Here is my refer a friend code:: h6bdM
    Promotion code:FREEINK
    Last edited by santhosh787; 19-06-2017 at 8:07 PM.
    • pgeaves
    • By pgeaves 19th Jun 17, 10:10 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    pgeaves
    My refer a friend code is: hDMhW
    Promotion code for an extra month: FREEINK

• gapthorpe
    • By gapthorpe 19th Jun 17, 2:27 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    gapthorpe
    Instant Ink
    Thanks for whichever code I used - lots of free printing now!

If anyone could return the favour, my referral is:
    hhHzd
    try.hpinstantink.com/hhHzd

Thanks!
    G
    • davery83
    • By davery83 19th Jun 17, 6:26 PM
    • 299 Posts
    • 85 Thanks
    davery83
    I grabbed a code off here, but don't know who to thank as it came up on Google search!

Anyway, my referral code is try.hpinstantink.com/hDPSn if anybody would like a free month
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,173Posts Today

7,216Users online

Martin's Twitter