Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Chia
    • By Chia 31st May 16, 7:03 PM
    • 254Posts
    • 218Thanks
    Chia
    HP Instant Ink referral - free month
    • 31st May 16, 7:03 PM
    HP Instant Ink referral - free month 31st May 16 at 7:03 PM
    HP Instant Ink is a programme for wifi-enabled printers through which you're sent ink when you need it, based on your usage (this is tracked and updated when your printer is turned on and connected to the internet).

I was originally sceptical of this, but have been using it since last year and really like the convenience of it. They claim it's cheaper than buying ink cartridges in the normal way, and in my experience this is true, though I have been using it for less than a year and haven't been keeping graphs or anything. The timing of the cartridge packs has been perfect - not too early but not too close to the wire either. I would not go back to the normal method now.

You choose a plan based on how many pages you think you'll need to print in a month, but you can print more on top of that and it will just charge you for a page bundle (e.g. on my plan if I want to print an extra 15 pages on top of my allowance, it's an extra £1). You can see the different price plans and fees for extras when you sign up.

To make it even cheaper, if you use my referral link, you'll get a free month of the service (and I will too). Thanks in advance if you use it.

My link:

http://try.hpinstantink.com/f2tGj
Page 7
    • in my bumble opinion
    • By in my bumble opinion 26th May 17, 7:25 PM
    • 1,216 Posts
    • 1,906 Thanks
    in my bumble opinion
    Hi everyone, here's my referral code for both of us to receive an additional free month.

http://try.hpinstantink.com/hsTdf

My advice is to sign up for the £7.99 (300 pages) service for your free months and set a reminder to reduce to the £1.99 service (if that is sufficient for your needs) when the free months expire.

We've been very happy with instant ink (got a courier delivery today), they send out the ink well in advance of you running out.

Oh, and input code FREEINK for a further free month when you register. All the different offers/ codes/ referrals stack btw.
    ''He who takes no offence at anyone either on account of their faults, or on account of his own suspicious thoughts, has knowledge of God and of things devine.''
    • Daveydub
    • By Daveydub 27th May 17, 3:56 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Daveydub
    I have 5 months free, 3 months with the printer, 1 month for using code FREEINK and 1 month for using the code provided by the post above mine.
    Here is my code
    hwCL9
    • Jamesah
    • By Jamesah 28th May 17, 4:04 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Jamesah
    I have 5 months free, 3 months with the printer, 1 month for using code FREEINK and 1 month for using the code provided by the post above mine.

Here is my code hwMmM

• sultanim
    • By sultanim 29th May 17, 11:07 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    sultanim
    If anyone else still wants the refer-a-friend code - hvztZ is still available! Of course also use FREEINK - I love Instant Ink .... only printed half a dozen pages and new cartridges on the way.
    • Nature123
    • By Nature123 29th May 17, 11:17 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Nature123
    I decided to subscribe to HP Instant Ink as I'm working from home and needing to do far more printing than I'm used to. It seems cheaper and more convenient to do so.

As other posters have mentioned, you can get an extra month if you refer a friend.

Here's my code to get an extra free month's ink

hwT6d

Pass the savings forward
    • rocketqueen
    • By rocketqueen 29th May 17, 12:18 PM
    • 97 Posts
    • 515 Thanks
    rocketqueen
    Just got a new printer and now have 5 months free access - 3 months with printer and 1 month for using a code from here and 1 month for using code FREEINK 😀

If anyone wants to use my link to get us both an extra month free it is

http://try.hpinstantink.com/hwTfB

(You just need to enter hwTfB as referral code)
    • mikebournemouth
    • By mikebournemouth 30th May 17, 8:28 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    mikebournemouth
    InstantInk Code
    I have just purchased and set up the HP ENVY 5540 Wireless All-in-One Printer with 3 months free Instant Ink from Argos. Set up was fairly easy. The software is very useful for printing from smart phones and I recommend the All-in-One Remote App.

I used the code: FREEINK for an extra month and a referral code for another extra free month on top of that. The code gives the referrer an extra month too.

My referral code: hzdQr
    • speedlucas
    • By speedlucas 30th May 17, 10:30 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    speedlucas
    Hey folks,

Thank you for the info and for the codes, as advised use FREEINK for 1 free month and this is my code for another month: hzgDd

Thank you
    • elaine tomasso
    • By elaine tomasso 31st May 17, 2:28 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    elaine tomasso
    extra month free
    here is my referral code for anyone who wants to use it - hznZv. Many thanks to the other posters who gave me their code for a free month.
    • Lancashirelass54
    • By Lancashirelass54 31st May 17, 11:53 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Lancashirelass54
    Registered for the HP Instant Ink and also got this code for someone to benefit from a free month.

HZF3L

Don't forget to put FREEINK in to get another free month
    • Lancashirelass54
    • By Lancashirelass54 31st May 17, 11:55 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Lancashirelass54
    I forgot and put all upper case letters, please use lower case for the code hzf3l

Don't forget to put FREEINK also
    • room512
    • By room512 2nd Jun 17, 4:55 PM
    • 1,234 Posts
    • 2,217 Thanks
    room512
    Hi we have a referral code too. Here is a link http://try.hpinstantink.com/hzPbp
    Or the code is hzPbp
    One month free for you and one month free for us. Martin would be proud...
    • enigma
    • By enigma 2nd Jun 17, 5:39 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    enigma
    thanks elaine tommaso as I've used your code so with freeink I have 7 months free

my code is hzNCC if anyone wants to use it
    thanks
    • leonardo
    • By leonardo 5th Jun 17, 10:02 PM
    • 55 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    leonardo
    An additional free months ink - (ontop of using 'FREEINK' plus a referral code) can be had. I.e - Three months free ink in total.

I did it myself and it is allowed by HP.

As it involves divulging my semi-personal details to you - I will help, through PM - for the first 10 people to message me.

It still involves using a referral code - but you do not have to use mine - that is your free choice.

Ultimately - You will still get an additional third month. And I will benefit from one too, if you choose to use my referral code.

I'm paying forward the help many other members have given me on the forum over many years.

Leo.
    Last edited by leonardo; 06-06-2017 at 1:46 PM. Reason: Marxism
    • sausagefrog
    • By sausagefrog 10th Jun 17, 6:17 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    sausagefrog
    Hi
    I have free code ht9R2.

One month free for you and one for us.

Would be great for someone to use it as my daughter's GCSE's are requiring a lot of printing out of information etc!

Use FREEINK too and you can get an additional free month.

Thanks!
    • suec6
    • By suec6 10th Jun 17, 9:42 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    suec6
    My code for 1 month free is gMdmq please use and we both get a free month
    • davenick
    • By davenick 11th Jun 17, 11:33 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    davenick
    My code for 1 month free is hCpBH please use and we both get a free month
    • jeyu
    • By jeyu 11th Jun 17, 4:15 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    jeyu
    My code for 1 month free is hCqDQ please use and we both get a free month

hxxp://try.hpinstantink.com/hCqDQ - use this link to enroll and we both get extra month free
    • moonraker91
    • By moonraker91 11th Jun 17, 11:30 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    moonraker91
    Thanks so much for the info. Signed up today and hope someone else can benefit using this code try.hpinstantink.com/hCqvG
    Don't forget to use FREEINK
    • botmission
    • By botmission 12th Jun 17, 3:24 PM
    • 39 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    botmission
    My code for 1 month free is hCqDQ please use and we both get a free month.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

197Posts Today

1,255Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin