Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Chia
    • By Chia 31st May 16, 7:03 PM
    • 262Posts
    • 219Thanks
    Chia
    HP Instant Ink referral - free month
    • 31st May 16, 7:03 PM
    HP Instant Ink referral - free month 31st May 16 at 7:03 PM
    HP Instant Ink is a programme for wifi-enabled printers through which you're sent ink when you need it, based on your usage (this is tracked and updated when your printer is turned on and connected to the internet).

I was originally sceptical of this, but have been using it since last year and really like the convenience of it. They claim it's cheaper than buying ink cartridges in the normal way, and in my experience this is true, though I have been using it for less than a year and haven't been keeping graphs or anything. The timing of the cartridge packs has been perfect - not too early but not too close to the wire either. I would not go back to the normal method now.

You choose a plan based on how many pages you think you'll need to print in a month, but you can print more on top of that and it will just charge you for a page bundle (e.g. on my plan if I want to print an extra 15 pages on top of my allowance, it's an extra 1). You can see the different price plans and fees for extras when you sign up.

To make it even cheaper, if you use my referral link, you'll get a free month of the service (and I will too). Thanks in advance if you use it.

My link:

http://try.hpinstantink.com/f2tGj
Page 17
    • gagangoswami
    • By gagangoswami 29th Jan 18, 9:48 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    gagangoswami
    If anyone is looking at signing up to HP Instant Ink I can provide two months of free ink to anyone who uses the following.

Refer a friend code: fLBrn
    Then use promotional code: FREEINK

Do both and you will get two months free.
    Originally posted by JonnyAnsell
    Thanks Jonny
    Used your both codes.
    • gagangoswami
    • By gagangoswami 29th Jan 18, 9:55 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    gagangoswami
    HP Instant Ink (2 month free)
    If anyone is looking at signing up to HP Instant Ink I can provide two months of free ink to anyone who uses the following.

Refer a friend code: lgVmZ
    Then use promotional code: FREEINK

Do both and you will get two months free.
    • dazzaofdagenham
    • By dazzaofdagenham 29th Jan 18, 10:17 PM
    • 1,099 Posts
    • 375 Thanks
    dazzaofdagenham
    Ok just purchased a HP 6230 printer print which comes with 4 months free trial of ink..

Can i use any codes to extend the freebies ?

Thanks
    • cattarn
    • By cattarn 31st Jan 18, 1:34 PM
    • 204 Posts
    • 2,065 Thanks
    cattarn
    Ok just purchased a HP 6230 printer print which comes with 4 months free trial of ink..

Can i use any codes to extend the freebies ?

Thanks
    Originally posted by dazzaofdagenham
    Yes, you can use a refer a friend code too. Mine is jfD2m if you care to use it for an extra month.
    Not sure if the code FREEINK will work as well - you can always try it and it will decline if you can't use it too.
    • flipflopfloss
    • By flipflopfloss 31st Jan 18, 5:44 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    flipflopfloss
    Paying it forward
    Used the code above, please use the code lhvcH below to pay it forward, thanks!

try.hpinstantink.com/lhvcH
    Don't forget FREEINK work alongside this as well.
    • dazzaofdagenham
    • By dazzaofdagenham 31st Jan 18, 6:34 PM
    • 1,099 Posts
    • 375 Thanks
    dazzaofdagenham
    Think I got is working

If anyone wants a code then

try.hpinstantink.com/lhvFW

If you choose to use my code can you let me know, as Im sure any notifications are com8ng through
    • Weave
    • By Weave 1st Feb 18, 9:28 AM
    • 104 Posts
    • 24 Thanks
    Weave
    GET 3 MONTHS FREE, not 2
    Hi All

I just signed up for HP Instant ink (31 Janaury 2018) and got THREE MONTHS FREE not two. If you use these codes you will get an extra THREE months.

First use code: lhCm9 (The first letter is a lower case L so a l - copy and paste it)
    Then use code: 2MONTHSDJUK

Do not use the code FREEINK as this will only get you a total of 2 extra months, not 3.

Do both of the above codes and you will get THREE months free.

When I did this I was not sure where to enter the code or which package to sign up for. As its free with these codes just go for the maximum 7.99 package which currently allows you to print 300 pages per month without paying any over usage charge. You have to follow all the sign up pages and enter your payment card. You then get to a screen where it shows a charge of 0.00 and shows your 9 months free, if that's what you got with your printer. On this page there is a Promo code box where you need to enter the above codes and apply them one at a time. The screen will update to tell you the code has worked and show the total number of free months.

Once you've done the above you can login and see in real time how many pages you have printed this month so you can make sure you do not go over your monthly limit.

Its a great deal. I paid just 50 for the HP Envy 5546 and now have 12 months ink for free. I can print using Bluetooth from my iPhone, laptop and you can also email docs to the printer from any device.
    Last edited by Weave; 01-02-2018 at 1:24 PM.
    • pinkzebra
    • By pinkzebra 2nd Feb 18, 12:39 PM
    • 366 Posts
    • 317 Thanks
    pinkzebra
    Thanks Toddle, I just used your code

If anyone wants some free ink...please use my code lj2LW (the first l is a lower case L), which gives you an extra month. You can also add 2MONTHSDJUK for an extra 2 months (so 3 months free in total).

These codes can also be used as well as the free ink that you may have got with your printer. I just got an HP Envy 5546 from Curry's, which came with 9 months of free ink, and I have now got an extra 3 months free!!
    • Lupinoid
    • By Lupinoid 3rd Feb 18, 5:13 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Lupinoid
    Hi, I signed up with your codes PinkZebra, thank you!

If someone would like a code for a free month could they please continue to pay it forward and use my referral code:

ljmg8 (that's lowercase l not an i)

Also don't forget to stack with the 2MONTHSDJUK code for another 2months free ontop. So 3months free over all.

Thanks
    • disney_cjd
    • By disney_cjd 6th Feb 18, 8:08 PM
    • 1,215 Posts
    • 658 Thanks
    disney_cjd
    hi all, up to date ( Feb 2018) Free six months of ink today using this Link here http://try.hpinstantink.com/lcBM8 then use codes lcBM8 and 2MONTHSDSUK thank you. Yes six months woth link and code. Also 6FREEINK sometimes works for six extra months

http://try.hpinstantink.com/lcBM8
    Self confessed Florida expert with over 320 trips there!
    Co host of the Disneybrit and Eye on Orlando Podcasts
    and Craig Duncan Soul Show on Orlando Sky Radio

• king312
    • By king312 7th Feb 18, 10:42 AM
    • 40 Posts
    • 34 Thanks
    king312
    I just signed up for HP Instant ink (7 Janaury 2018) and got THREE MONTHS FREE not two. If you use these codes, in this order you will get an extra SEVEN months.

First use code: jcWFJ

Second/then use code: 6freeink

Do not use the code 2MONTHSDJUK or FREEINK as this will only get you 3/2 extra months, not 7.
    • disney_cjd
    • By disney_cjd 7th Feb 18, 11:01 AM
    • 1,215 Posts
    • 658 Thanks
    disney_cjd
    I just signed up for HP Instant ink (7 Janaury 2018) and got THREE MONTHS FREE not two. If you use these codes, in this order you will get an extra SEVEN months.

First use code: jkWFJ

Second/then use code: 6freeink

Do not use the code 2MONTHSDJUK or FREEINK as this will only get you 3/2 extra months, not 7.
    Originally posted by king312
    6freeink doesnt work
    Self confessed Florida expert with over 320 trips there!
    Co host of the Disneybrit and Eye on Orlando Podcasts
    and Craig Duncan Soul Show on Orlando Sky Radio

• Skier71
    • By Skier71 9th Feb 18, 9:04 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Skier71
    Thank pinkzebra. Just used you code and advice to sign up for an additional 3 months. This was in addition to the 9 months that came with my printer!

Happy...

If anyone wants a code for additional free ink my code is: lmtg9 (first letter is lower case L)
    First enter referal code.
    Then enter 2MONTHSDJUK
    = addditional 3 free months printing!

Happy printing...
    • Greenopela
    • By Greenopela 10th Feb 18, 11:26 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Greenopela
    Have used the last persons code, and received the three months extra with 2MONTHSDJUK
    and also can the next person use my refer code = lmsfp (small L , and all code lower case)

p.s you can stack the codes at the comfirmation page. (last page) when it asks for promotion code, the 6FREEINK code did not work. Doh!
    pps I did put the refer code in first. but not sure if this matters.
    thank you x
    • innox
    • By innox 10th Feb 18, 3:10 PM
    • 14 Posts
    • 281 Thanks
    innox
    I have signed up with the latest referral code and used code:

2MONTHSDJUK

Got 3 extra months total (the 6 months free code does not currently work)

Please sign up with my link next if you want 3 extra months.

http://try.hpinstantink.com/llqlv

Or type in manually llqlv (thats 3 lowercase Ls).

If anyone needs any help signing up let me know. You put the code in for Ethel 2 free months on the last page after your credit card details. Dont worry you wont be charged until the trial is up and you can downgrade at any time.

Thanks,
    Mark

I will be very grateful for any one who uses my code
    Last edited by innox; 10-02-2018 at 3:15 PM.
    • Greeney20
    • By Greeney20 13th Feb 18, 10:08 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Greeney20
    THREE MONTHS FREE on top of printer promo.
    Hi thanks for the codes everyone and for a great thread.
    I have just used your codes Mark and now have 12 months free ( 9 months printer promo ) and 2 months using code 2MONTHSDJUK and 1 for your referral code.

I have 2 referral codes if anyone would like to try them as I have two printers on instant ink.
    They are f2Fwz and lnV6s (lower case L )
    If you are signing up online following the instructions in the printer box and not a link you just need to enter one of the referral codes eg f2Fwz or lnV6s in the PROMO code box after entering your payment details but before ticking and confirming the want to sign up box. This should give an additional 1 month free. You can then enter the code 2MONTHSDJUK for the additional 2 months free. If any promo codes don't work it will allow other attempts so don't worry. I agree that the 3 and 6 months extra codes don't work, or at least they didn't for me as I already had 9 months free with the printer, they may work for some I guess, worth a try!

I WOULD LIKE TO FORWARD THANK ANYONE THAT USES MY CODES
    Last edited by Greeney20; 13-02-2018 at 10:43 PM.
    • AngelaJulie
    • By AngelaJulie 14th Feb 18, 8:07 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    AngelaJulie
    Worked for me, Thanks!

Here is my link for 1 month free: lpd8Q
    • jmagge
    • By jmagge 15th Feb 18, 5:08 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    jmagge
    I have used the latest referral code.
    my code is lpqdV use that to get and you will get 1 Extra Month Free! :
    • jw514
    • By jw514 18th Feb 18, 9:06 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    jw514
    Just created a new account.

My referral code is: lqpcS

Thanks
    • jona1
    • By jona1 18th Feb 18, 9:17 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 11 Thanks
    jona1
    Hi. Here's my referral code: lfj2Q

To claim extra months of free instant ink enter the codes:

lfj2Q
    2MONTHSDJUK
    FREEINK
    6FREEINK

Thanks.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,319Posts Today

7,735Users online

Martin's Twitter