Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Chia
    • By Chia 31st May 16, 7:03 PM
    • 260Posts
    • 219Thanks
    Chia
    HP Instant Ink referral - free month
    • 31st May 16, 7:03 PM
    HP Instant Ink referral - free month 31st May 16 at 7:03 PM
    HP Instant Ink is a programme for wifi-enabled printers through which you're sent ink when you need it, based on your usage (this is tracked and updated when your printer is turned on and connected to the internet).

I was originally sceptical of this, but have been using it since last year and really like the convenience of it. They claim it's cheaper than buying ink cartridges in the normal way, and in my experience this is true, though I have been using it for less than a year and haven't been keeping graphs or anything. The timing of the cartridge packs has been perfect - not too early but not too close to the wire either. I would not go back to the normal method now.

You choose a plan based on how many pages you think you'll need to print in a month, but you can print more on top of that and it will just charge you for a page bundle (e.g. on my plan if I want to print an extra 15 pages on top of my allowance, it's an extra £1). You can see the different price plans and fees for extras when you sign up.

To make it even cheaper, if you use my referral link, you'll get a free month of the service (and I will too). Thanks in advance if you use it.

My link:

http://try.hpinstantink.com/f2tGj
Page 11
    • Carren310707
    • By Carren310707 25th Sep 17, 8:25 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Carren310707
    3 months free
    3 months free with these codes

Use code
    jgjfT for 1 month free
    2MONTHSDJUK for extra 2 months
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 29th Sep 17, 12:04 PM
    • 31,752 Posts
    • 37,460 Thanks
    Browntoa
    Do not repost your referrals in the thread

Do not delete earlier posts and repost

Do not sign up under a new userid to repost
    Originally posted by Browntoa

and yet again ...as the ignorant still doing it
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I'm a volunteer to help them run smoothly and I can move and merge posts there. However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • gtuser
    • By gtuser 1st Oct 17, 3:59 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    gtuser
    3 months free with these codes

Use code
    jgjfT for 1 month free
    2MONTHSDJUK for extra 2 months
    Originally posted by Carren310707
    Thanks, for the referral.

I can confirm that the code 2MONTHSDJUK is working but you can't stack with FREEINK.

If anyone would like to use my referral code (we each get 1 month free), my code is jjv86
    Link: try.hpinstantink.com/jjv86
    • gtuser
    • By gtuser 1st Oct 17, 4:12 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    gtuser
    HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 from Currys/PCWorld currently comes with with £72 prepaid credit + 3 months free instant ink.
    Add this with a referral code and the 2MONTHSDJUK and you'll have £72 credit + first 5 months free.

I'd suggest using 300 pages/month initially then when trial is over change to a plan that matches your usage. Unless there's a catch I haven't seen my £72 credit could last 3yrs on the 50 pages/month plan.
    • engltayl
    • By engltayl 4th Oct 17, 9:12 PM
    • 39 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    engltayl
    Codes for free ink:

1 month free = jlSpJ

2 months free = 2MONTHSDJUK

Thanks
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 7th Oct 17, 11:07 AM
    • 31,752 Posts
    • 37,460 Thanks
    Browntoa
    Yet another cheating person joined up under a new account to repost

Post deleted and reported to forum team

I check ALL codes posted
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I'm a volunteer to help them run smoothly and I can move and merge posts there. However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • Shellyduk
    • By Shellyduk 10th Oct 17, 1:42 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Shellyduk
    I used someone's code but can't for the life of me work out which one I copied and pasted. Nice surprise coming to one of you. Lol. Sorry - busy mum moment! 🙈
    Anyway...
    My code is: jnfwS

Happy printing all!
    😉
    • makemesumdosh
    • By makemesumdosh 10th Oct 17, 8:01 PM
    • 308 Posts
    • 88 Thanks
    makemesumdosh
    All you guys posting your codes should add 2MONTHSDJUK as this will give the person using your code an extra 2 months free ink.

wish this was around when I joined up. only got until Xmas then I have to start paying for my ink.
    • donny2004
    • By donny2004 10th Oct 17, 9:06 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    donny2004
    just got my printer so this is my ref code jnmDs dont forget add 2MONTHSDJUK for 2 extra months..
    hope someone could use it.

thank you
    Last edited by donny2004; 12-10-2017 at 12:56 PM. Reason: change font
    • sing6m
    • By sing6m 11th Oct 17, 1:24 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    sing6m
    new 1 month free ink code
    I got a referral code from this forum.

Please use my referral code to get one month free:

1 month free ink referral code : jntst

2 months free : 2MONTHSDJUK
    • WeirdoMagnet
    • By WeirdoMagnet 11th Oct 17, 3:18 PM
    • 986 Posts
    • 2,948 Thanks
    WeirdoMagnet
    Thanks sing6m! :-) I've signed up with your link - so my referral link is jnvFZ - if it sways you this printer is going to be used for running a Guide & Brownie unit, so any free ink much appreciated!

For an extra two months ink, don't forget to use 2MONTHSDJUK
    Last edited by WeirdoMagnet; 11-10-2017 at 3:42 PM. Reason: to add in a reminder about the two months code!
    "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin
    • dhbedson
    • By dhbedson 15th Oct 17, 5:26 PM
    • 38 Posts
    • 40 Thanks
    dhbedson
    Thanks my OH has signed up with one of the codes above - hers is jpHC9 if anyone fancies using it
    • lizziefg
    • By lizziefg 16th Oct 17, 1:07 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    lizziefg
    Hi
    I just registered my officejet printer and used werdoMag code for free ink - YAY!!

Here is my code if anyone wants to use it. jpSLH Thanks!!

Don't forget to use 2MONTHSDJUK for two more free months on top of the refer a friend code above!!
    • Ridgee
    • By Ridgee 16th Oct 17, 9:21 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Ridgee
    Hi all,

Used a refer a friend code from above today. Thank you!

For new users who have just purchased a HP instant ink printer: The codes are entered towards the end of the online printer setup, you'll see a box for promo codes.

My code for a free month is jpWFM

Link is try.hpinstantink.com/jpWFM

Remember to also add 2MONTHSDJUK for a further 2 months free.

Last edited by Ridgee; 18-10-2017 at 8:22 AM.
    • k3v1n
    • By k3v1n 17th Oct 17, 1:29 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    k3v1n
    Hi there,
    Just signed up for this now my referral code is
    try.hpinstantink.com/jqbWM so you and me can get a free month usage, if you stack it with
    2MONTHSDJUK you will get a further 2 months free

Many thanks
    K3v1n
    Last edited by k3v1n; 17-10-2017 at 1:46 PM.
    • skans100
    • By skans100 20th Oct 17, 10:50 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    skans100
    Hi

Please use the referral code: j8Qq3

And don't forget to use 2MONTHSDJUK for 2 more months of free ink.

Cheers!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,298Posts Today

8,963Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin