Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Tipsntreats
    • By Tipsntreats 7th Sep 16, 10:43 AM
    • 767Posts
    • 1,490Thanks
    Tipsntreats
    A word about the Mods
    • 7th Sep 16, 10:43 AM
    A word about the Mods 7th Sep 16 at 10:43 AM
    I was reading some old threads in Discussion. Some of them were criticizing the mods. I am still a newbie on the forum, but, I think they have an incredibly hard job, thousands of posts everyday.
    But as this is the Arms:
    When I was a little girl, living in Windsor. my Mum and Dad, showed me a gathering of people down by the bridge that crosses to Eton(Berkshire). They explained that those on the Eton side were MODS, and those on the Windsor side were ROCKERS. So I wondered back then if our Queen was a Rocker. I wonder now, if our Mods are from Eton.
    Money, money, money
    Must be funny
Page 3
    • Tipsntreats
    • By Tipsntreats 8th Sep 16, 11:18 AM
    • 767 Posts
    • 1,490 Thanks
    Tipsntreats
    I've got ants in my pants.
    Sorry Dill that should be on the best feature thread,

Now this is what a lot of people wear in Eton. I wonder if they changed into Mods for the evening?
    Money, money, money
    Must be funny
    • Rain Shadow
    • By Rain Shadow 8th Sep 16, 11:26 AM
    • 1,201 Posts
    • 2,318 Thanks
    Rain Shadow
    My boring take on the mods is......I think they have an almost impossible job to do on here moderating adults who behave like kids a lot of the time. They can not possibly know about all the petty little squabbles and accusations that go on in the background. Just remember people it is after all just a blooming Money Saving Forum.....
    Originally posted by colinw

Reported!!!

Again.
    • baby_lemonade
    • By baby_lemonade 8th Sep 16, 2:35 PM
    • 464 Posts
    • 934 Thanks
    baby_lemonade
    Well I'm gonna report all the reporters and then the reporters can report me for reporting the reporters and it can go on like that ad infinitum.
    • How easy is it
    • By How easy is it 8th Sep 16, 3:00 PM
    • 17 Posts
    • 21 Thanks
    How easy is it
    The mods do a great job.
    Total saved since joining MSE - £2.79
    • Tipsntreats
    • By Tipsntreats 8th Sep 16, 5:05 PM
    • 767 Posts
    • 1,490 Thanks
    Tipsntreats
    Well I'm gonna report all the reporters and then the reporters can report me for reporting the reporters and it can go on like that ad infinitum.
    What?

The mods do a great job.
    Yes but what do they wear?
    Money, money, money
    Must be funny
    • Sparhawke
    • By Sparhawke 22nd Sep 16, 6:53 AM
    • 1,372 Posts
    • 2,319 Thanks
    Sparhawke
    I was a board guide for a while back in the day and some will always whine, though it is essentially just a cleaning job with no moderator perks...for some reason my tag is still active though :/
    "Don't blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink. Good Luck" - The Doctor.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,575Posts Today

4,602Users online

Martin's Twitter