Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• weeowens
    • By weeowens 6th Sep 16, 8:15 PM
    • 77,685Posts
    • 9,555,370Thanks
    E: 31/12 Win a 14 night luxury holiday to Florida for 6 people or £5,000 in cash
    • 6th Sep 16, 8:15 PM
    E: 31/12 Win a 14 night luxury holiday to Florida for 6 people or £5,000 in cash 6th Sep 16 at 8:15 PM

CLC World is offering you the chance to win a 14 night luxury holiday to Florida for six people (including flights) or £5,000 in cash.
    The winner and their guests can jet off to Regal Oaks, a luxury resort in Orlando, and enjoy two weeks of bliss in their very own townhouse, complete with hot tub, kitchen and spacious living area.
    The resort is just a short drive from some of Orlando’s top attractions, including Disney World®, Harry Potter World™ and Universal Studios®, so this really is the perfect holiday for all the family.
    Alternatively, the winner can choose to get the £5,000 in cash.
    To enter simply complete this quick and easy post-Brexit travel poll - CLICK HERE to start.
    Terms & Conditions:
    Promotion closes at midnight on 31 December 2016. Please read the full Terms & Conditions before entering at Promoter: CLC World.
Page 2
    • Goodnight Irene
    • By Goodnight Irene 14th Oct 16, 5:29 PM
    • 59 Posts
    • 229 Thanks
    Goodnight Irene
    SORRY folks. This SHOULD have gone on the Chat thread![COLOR="Lime"]
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,644Posts Today

8,561Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • The MSE weekly email: Energy hike warning, No7 trick, £400 marriage bonus, £3 photo mug, railcard 15%off, 3.1% loan

• Just come from physio. I've a level two hamstring tear. I'm gutted.The last time I missed my 10000-steps a day target was 20/9/15

• RT @taraevans: He did it first in June, now @MartinSLewis warns Vodafone customers to check their bills after it is fined £4.6m https://t.c?

• Follow Martin