Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • rhysadams
    • By rhysadams 5th Sep 16, 11:58 AM
    • 206Posts
    • 50Thanks
    rhysadams
    Can you turn voicemail off on Three
    • 5th Sep 16, 11:58 AM
    Can you turn voicemail off on Three 5th Sep 16 at 11:58 AM
    I've had my number for years and seem to get bombarded by automated messages saying I've been in car crashes and that I need to reclaim by PPI.

As I don't answer these and my iPhone allows me to block some of the numbers, it goes to my voicemail.

Is there a way of turning the voicemail off on Three? I've tried a few key commands but its still there? Not willing to call customer services as it usually takes me 30 minutes to do anything as they always try and sell me ipads and additional phones.
Page 2
    • peter percent
    • By peter percent 2nd Oct 17, 10:30 PM
    • 35 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    peter percent
    huh?
    Why would you ?
    "Look up their freephone (from saynoto0870.com) and call from another phone'
    • Heng Leng
    • By Heng Leng 5th Oct 17, 7:00 PM
    • 4,125 Posts
    • 1,263 Thanks
    Heng Leng
    Why would you ?
    "Look up their freephone (from saynoto0870.com) and call from another phone'
    Originally posted by peter percent
    Incase they ask for the sim number on the call.
    If you call them from the phone (with the sim inside) this may be difficult.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,334Posts Today

7,288Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin