Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• LiquidStool
    • By LiquidStool 2nd Sep 16, 12:02 PM
    • 49Posts
    • 10Thanks
    E-on/ MSE Fixed 1 Year Collective Sept 2015 - Stay or wait?
    • 2nd Sep 16, 12:02 PM
    E-on/ MSE Fixed 1 Year Collective Sept 2015 - Stay or wait? 2nd Sep 16 at 12:02 PM
    Switched last year to the above collective switch, apparently the new collective switch is late september so by that time i'll have run out of time to switch.

Having just checked with E-on, to stay with them at their best tariff is gonna cost me a whopping £213 a year extra, so unless the MSE collective switch offers something better with E-on, i'll be leaving!

Should i chance my arm and wait to see what the collective switch deal is or take advantage of the current best deal and switch now to GB Energy, saving me £253 a year, no exit fees AND part of the warm home discount?

Thoughts please peeps
Page 12
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

138Posts Today

1,922Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Yay. Thank you for all your help Colin. Thankfully it's feeling a little better #lovelychap

• Going to try and see if it's possible. If not my 400 day run of never missing target will end :(

• Thank you for all your kind wishes.Not sure now if it's a hamstring tear now. Feels like very bad cramp in the back of my thigh

• Follow Martin