Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • LiquidStool
    • By LiquidStool 2nd Sep 16, 12:02 PM
    • 52Posts
    • 10Thanks
    LiquidStool
    E-on/ MSE Fixed 1 Year Collective Sept 2015 - Stay or wait?
    • 2nd Sep 16, 12:02 PM
    E-on/ MSE Fixed 1 Year Collective Sept 2015 - Stay or wait? 2nd Sep 16 at 12:02 PM
    Switched last year to the above collective switch, apparently the new collective switch is late september so by that time i'll have run out of time to switch.

Having just checked with E-on, to stay with them at their best tariff is gonna cost me a whopping £213 a year extra, so unless the MSE collective switch offers something better with E-on, i'll be leaving!

Should i chance my arm and wait to see what the collective switch deal is or take advantage of the current best deal and switch now to GB Energy, saving me £253 a year, no exit fees AND part of the warm home discount?

Thoughts please peeps
Page 12
  • E.ON Company Representative: Malc
    E.ON Saver Tariffs
    Nothing to stop E.ON writing or emailing their existing customers to advise them of the cheaper deals; no need to use a comparison website then.
    Originally posted by Castle
    I'll pass this on too Castle. Thank you for the suggestion.

Malc
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    • jelliot
    • By jelliot 23rd Sep 16, 4:16 PM
    • 12 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    jelliot
    I'm off to BG as well and won't return in a year, even if they are the cheapest then.

Loyalty means nothing to suppliers now.
  • E.ON Company Representative: Malc
    E.ON Saver Tariffs
    I'm off to BG as well and won't return in a year, even if they are the cheapest then.

Loyalty means nothing to suppliers now.
    Originally posted by jelliot
    Sorry to lose you jelliot. As above, I've included your comments in the feedback I've been giving to my bosses following the launch of these tariffs. Can't say what will happen but it's good they know the impact these tariffs are having on our existing customers.

Malc
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    • Scrumpydude
    • By Scrumpydude 11th Oct 16, 10:38 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Scrumpydude
    Just to say that I'm off too. Shame as the E.On customer service seemed great.
    • Hannah2
    • By Hannah2 14th Oct 16, 11:15 AM
    • 239 Posts
    • 285 Thanks
    Hannah2
    Leaving Eon
    I am also leaving - been with Eon for around 8 years I think, was always happy with the tariffs I was offered, but not happy with the current tariffs not being offered to existing customers. Customer service with Eon has always been great, but I cannot be paying over £300 more a year to stay with them! Such a shame that customer loyalty is not taken into account.
  • E.ON Company Representative: Helena
    Just to say that I'm off too. Shame as the E.On customer service seemed great.
    Originally posted by Scrumpydude
    Hi Scrumpydude,

I'm sorry to read that, you've probably seen that Malc is collecting this sort of feedback, so I'll be sure to pass it on.

Thank you for the comments about the customer service

Helena
  • E.ON Company Representative: Helena
    I am also leaving - been with Eon for around 8 years I think, was always happy with the tariffs I was offered, but not happy with the current tariffs not being offered to existing customers. Customer service with Eon has always been great, but I cannot be paying over £300 more a year to stay with them! Such a shame that customer loyalty is not taken into account.
    Originally posted by Hannah2
    Hi Hannah2,

Thank you very much for the kind feedback.

I'll also be passing your post to Malc, as he's been collecting thr comments from the forum about that tariffs.

Thanks again.

Helena
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

817Posts Today

5,684Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @itvMLshow: We are filming tomorrow in Torremolinos! If you're in the area, head to Branigans on Av. Palma de Mallorca between 5pm-6.45p?

• RT @mmhpi: ??The money and mental health manifesto - 10 steps to boost #mentalhealth & financial #wellbeing for Britain #GE2017 https://t.c?

• In Spain in a restaurant ready for filming in Torremolinos tomorrow (do come and see us if you're there) watching #mcfcmufc #CTID

• Follow Martin