Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Fairy28
    • By Fairy28 2nd Sep 16, 10:56 AM
    • 6Posts
    • 8Thanks
    Fairy28
    Need your help consumer rights china!
    • 2nd Sep 16, 10:56 AM
    Need your help consumer rights china! 2nd Sep 16 at 10:56 AM
    Hi Lovely People

I am having a slight issue and wondering if any of you can offer any advice. Hubby recently purchased a pair of oakley flip flops online (at cost of 60GBP INC shipping) - paid on the credit card. Shoes came from China and when arrived they had sent the wrong shoes - adidas cheap beach shoes which retail at 16 GBP. I emailed the company who then asked for photographs which i sent, then then said that they would be checking with their warehouse and would get back to me.

They have acknowledged that the mix up was there fault but are saying that the original shoes are no longer in stock. They are offering me 10 EUROS refund plus telling me to keep the cheap shoes and sell them on to get my money back.

i have explained to them that this is unacceptable and i would like a full refund. but they have refused to give me this.

where do i go from here? do i have any consumer rights with this chinese company?
    can i refuse to pay it on my credit card statement?
    any help and advice greatly appreciated
Page 2
    • theonlywayisup
    • By theonlywayisup 11th Oct 16, 6:50 PM
    • 9,690 Posts
    • 6,506 Thanks
    theonlywayisup
    Is that sarcasm?
    Originally posted by unholyangel
    Trollism .
    "I suggest you read who's thread this is and you will find its MINE". sic
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,154Posts Today

5,924Users online

Martin's Twitter