Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • boblibarn
    • By boblibarn 2nd Sep 16, 10:52 AM
    • 164Posts
    • 35Thanks
    boblibarn
    Roboform on iPad mini
    • 2nd Sep 16, 10:52 AM
    Roboform on iPad mini 2nd Sep 16 at 10:52 AM
    Hi really sorry if this has been asked before but can't seem to get Roboform to work on iPad mini, it just doesn't load /fill in ?

Any ideas xx
Page 1
    • Call me Grandad
    • By Call me Grandad 13th Oct 16, 12:07 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Call me Grandad
    • 13th Oct 16, 12:07 AM
    • 13th Oct 16, 12:07 AM
    I use LastPass and today I wanted to get it to fill forms in on my iPad mini. I followed the instructions below & it now works fine. (sorry not allowed to post links yet)
    The instructions are for LastPass but I'm thinking RoboForm maybe similar.
    Hope it helps,
    ----------
    For its iOS 8 update, the Chrome mobile browser now supports 3rd party extensions. To use LastPass in Chrome make sure that the LastPass App is installed and follow these steps:

Open the mobile browser and browse to a login page saved in the LastPass Vault.
    Tap on the Menu icon.
    Choose Share...
    Tap on the grey LastPass icon. (If you don't see it right away, it might be hidden in More... in the bottom row).
    If reprompt is enabled, you will be reprompted for your Master Password, PIN, or Fingerprint. Matching Sites will appear.
    Tap on the desired credential and LastPass will autofill the fields for you.
    • 2013yearofthehouse
    • By 2013yearofthehouse 13th Oct 16, 10:28 AM
    • 1,732 Posts
    • 32,401 Thanks
    2013yearofthehouse
    • 13th Oct 16, 10:28 AM
    • 13th Oct 16, 10:28 AM
    iPads automatically have autofill that you can use instead of roboform and it can save all your passwords too (protected by code or finger/thumb print).

Look under settings<Safari then either "passwords" or "autofill"

Autofill works by filling out your own details as one of your contacts in the contacts app, activating it under the settings menu and then you'll get autofill written top left of your keyboard that can be tapped to autofill all your info on any form you want to fill.
    Last edited by 2013yearofthehouse; 13-10-2016 at 10:32 AM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

408Posts Today

1,202Users online

Martin's Twitter