Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

• mrcol1000
    • By mrcol1000 31st Aug 16, 4:17 PM
    • 3,918Posts
    • 3,434Thanks
    Turbo Lister Retirement
    • 31st Aug 16, 4:17 PM
    Turbo Lister Retirement 31st Aug 16 at 4:17 PM
    I know that Turbo Lister is stuck in 2000 and occasionally for no reason you lose all your listings but sad to see it go. Going to be retired in 2017 and no longer supported from June 2017. Always useful to be able to do listings off-line and then upload when ready to sell. Templates also made it quick to list similar items.

Apparently the super seller hub is replacing it among other things
Page 1
    • soolin
    • By soolin 31st Aug 16, 5:29 PM
    • 57,561 Posts
    • 40,650 Thanks
    • 31st Aug 16, 5:29 PM
    • 31st Aug 16, 5:29 PM
    There are a few changes scheduled that are almost hidden away in the seller updates. I haven't used Turbo lister for years after I spent a few months with it continually crashing on me, but I know it is still quite a popular tool.
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move posts there. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of
    New to Forum? Guide
    • RFW
    • By RFW 31st Aug 16, 5:44 PM
    • 8,211 Posts
    • 4,822 Thanks
    • 31st Aug 16, 5:44 PM
    • 31st Aug 16, 5:44 PM
    Last time I looked at it was a couple of years ago and it was seriously out of date then. I know they haven't done much to it since. I had a wry chuckle when I saw they were charging for the ancient frames they had on it.

I have some interesting memories of trying to upload hundreds of listings and it crashing and losing all the files when it returned. I'd have happily let it demise then. Back in the day it was a pretty useful tool, it may have been prone to crashing but at the height of my using Ebay it was very useful.
    • Pierre De Grenoble
    • By Pierre De Grenoble 31st Aug 16, 7:38 PM
    • 261 Posts
    • 176 Thanks
    Pierre De Grenoble
    • 31st Aug 16, 7:38 PM
    • 31st Aug 16, 7:38 PM
    I still use it, though it can drive me up the wall..

I'll be looking at the alternative with interest though I suspect it will be worse and I can foresee all sorts of problems with using an eBay on line tool when eBay's system can not even cope with the basics.

For what it's worth I also want my generated data on my computer not on eBay's unreliable platform
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,019Posts Today

6,371Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • To those asking "its not just Santander 123 cutting rates others are too?" that's what the blog analyses.. Pls share

• Santander 123 halves its interest rate from 3% to 1.5% next Tue. Should you ditch it? My new analysis... Pls share

• Bounts seems to have totally shifted its model today. MSE will be investigating exactly what this means and report back next week

• Follow Martin