Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • winterpark22
    • By winterpark22 22nd Aug 16, 5:16 PM
    • 133Posts
    • 1,340Thanks
    winterpark22
    Advice needed please
    • 22nd Aug 16, 5:16 PM
    Advice needed please 22nd Aug 16 at 5:16 PM
    Hi guys, I'm not sure what to do on this one but I know I'm in the best place for advice.
    I won a trip to New York in May from Sleep Retreat Hotels, I got confirmation straight away and they couldn't do enough for me. I paid for an extra night and flight upgrades for me and my mum which was £440.
    Since I made that payment the guy I spoke to is really hard to get hold of and won't e-mail me back. I can't get a ref number from them for my flights, I got in touch with BA and they have no record of me.
    I have just been messaged by another prize winner from May for a spa day and she is having the same problems.
    Do I wait? Report them ? What would you guys do ?

Thanks in advance
    Thankyou to all posters
Page 2
    • ExposeFraud
    • By ExposeFraud 21st Oct 16, 12:09 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    ExposeFraud
    It certainly does seem that this is Nathan Hudson / Matthew Roberts.

He has been at this sort of thing for over a decade. I generally loathe Internet shaming but occasionally someone utterly deserves it, and Nathan definitely does. I have set up a Twitter account, solely to continue to expose this man @NHudsonFraud

I truly hope the people who have been defrauded here have their issues resolved. You have my sympathy, I was also duped by this charlatan.
    • ExposeNathanHudson
    • By ExposeNathanHudson 13th Sep 17, 12:31 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    ExposeNathanHudson
    This guy is operating again, under the names Nathan Williams & Matthew Collins. See our Twitter handle @NHudsonFraud, we'll post more there as we get it.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,783Posts Today

6,839Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin