Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Rojaws
    • By Rojaws 20th Aug 16, 3:04 PM
    • 7Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Rojaws
    ParkDirectuk - BPA and IPC member..
    • 20th Aug 16, 3:04 PM
    ParkDirectuk - BPA and IPC member.. 20th Aug 16 at 3:04 PM
    Hi all,

Ive read the sticky, but am a little confused..

Got a parking ticket, yada yada, ticked the box "the infringement di not happen" and got the expected rejection.

However, the letter only states that I can appeal through the IAS.. and there is no POPLA code in the letter.

The letter has both BPA and IPC logos at the bottom..

Can I use the standard letter format on the sticky and then expect a POPLA code, or am I stuck with going through the IAS?..
Page 2
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 9th Oct 16, 8:24 PM
    • 40,571 Posts
    • 52,460 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    Ah, OK, didn't realise they were banned.. what bought that on?..or don't I want to know?!
    Originally posted by Rojaws
    You really do not want to know what certain people have tried to do to me for a year. Harassment and far worse. Nothing to do with forums really, so don't worry, that sort of thing is not normal here and did not evolve from the forum.

When you say I need to be sure I don't get court papers, was that a typo? In as much as I need to make sure that I *do*?
    Nope - I mean simply open & check every letter to make sure it is not court papers, over the next SIX YEARS (pathetic isn't it, that these scum firms are governing how people live their lives & trying to 'credit clamp' victims with CCJs issued to old addresses).

Highly unlikely but you need to know you have NOT missed court papers, to avoid the sort of thing shown in that linked thread about how to complain to your MP and Theresa May.

PLEASE WRITE YOUR COMPLAINT LETTER & BUNG IT IN THE POST THIS WEEK, TO YOUR MP AND MRS MAY, WITH PHOTOCOPIES OF THESE LETTERS.
    Last edited by Coupon-mad; 09-10-2016 at 8:26 PM.
    PRIVATE PCN in England/Wales? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT

Click on the breadcrumb trail, top of page: Household & Travel > Motoring > Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking & READ THE 'NEWBIES' FAQS THREAD.
    DON'T read old advice to ignore, unless in Scotland/NI.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,374Posts Today

6,911Users online

Martin's Twitter