Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • topsy73
    • By topsy73 17th Aug 16, 9:12 AM
    • 480Posts
    • 3,926Thanks
    topsy73
    specialoffers@store.currys.co.uk- Spam Emails HELP
    • 17th Aug 16, 9:12 AM
    specialoffers@store.currys.co.uk- Spam Emails HELP 17th Aug 16 at 9:12 AM
    I have done a search and cannot believe I am the only one getting these incessant emails - I have tried blocking/unsubscribing/ reported them as phishing emails over the past few weeks and still I am getting them - I have tried everything and am sick seeing them! Anyone else having this problem? I have hotmail and up until now have had no issues blocking/unsubscribing but this one is proving troublesome!
    Hi Ho Hi Ho it's of to comp I go!
Page 1
    • mgsteveb
    • By mgsteveb 17th Aug 16, 11:09 AM
    • 6 Posts
    • 13 Thanks
    mgsteveb
    • 17th Aug 16, 11:09 AM
    • 17th Aug 16, 11:09 AM
    Me too. Exactly the same. Blocked, registered as spam and set rules in outlook and I still get them
    • topsy73
    • By topsy73 17th Aug 16, 11:59 AM
    • 480 Posts
    • 3,926 Thanks
    topsy73
    • 17th Aug 16, 11:59 AM
    • 17th Aug 16, 11:59 AM
    Me too. Exactly the same. Blocked, registered as spam and set rules in outlook and I still get them
    Originally posted by mgsteveb
    Thanks for responding, it has to have come from a comp...hoping someone will be able to advise how to stop emails?
    Hi Ho Hi Ho it's of to comp I go!
    • mgsteveb
    • By mgsteveb 17th Aug 16, 12:34 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 13 Thanks
    mgsteveb
    • 17th Aug 16, 12:34 PM
    result
    • 17th Aug 16, 12:34 PM
    log into outlook hotmail on the pc. Select mail, press sweep, check box to delete all future emails. It deleted all the ones in my inbox. Now lets see if it works?
    Last edited by mgsteveb; 19-08-2016 at 12:31 PM.
    • hamsterfan1
    • By hamsterfan1 18th Aug 16, 8:22 AM
    • 7,462 Posts
    • 66,911 Thanks
    hamsterfan1
    • 18th Aug 16, 8:22 AM
    • 18th Aug 16, 8:22 AM
    i'm getting the same with click-offers
    looking forward to 27/11 I gain a son in law
    • mgsteveb
    • By mgsteveb 19th Aug 16, 12:29 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 13 Thanks
    mgsteveb
    • 19th Aug 16, 12:29 PM
    It worked!!!
    • 19th Aug 16, 12:29 PM
    Just to say guys 2 days without one Junk Spam email from currys special offers. I don't think this is currys but mail was mared as morrisons, match and more etc.

log into outlook hotmail on the pc. Select mail, press sweep, check box to delete all futere emails. It deleted all the ones in my inbox. Now lets see if it works?
    • moreofthegoodstuff
    • By moreofthegoodstuff 20th Aug 16, 6:21 PM
    • 488 Posts
    • 9,748 Thanks
    moreofthegoodstuff
    • 20th Aug 16, 6:21 PM
    • 20th Aug 16, 6:21 PM
    I've had this and managed to block most on outlook, you have to find the email they send from and block the end part and not the whole email (as they change the beginning part with different numbers) so try and just block a selection of the emails they send from, like @currysoffers.com @localoffers.com that kind of thing.
    • Tania9
    • By Tania9 14th Oct 16, 9:12 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Tania9
    • 14th Oct 16, 9:12 AM
    sweep is the answer!
    • 14th Oct 16, 9:12 AM
    log into outlook hotmail on the pc. Select mail, press sweep, check box to delete all future emails. It deleted all the ones in my inbox. Now lets see if it works?
    the 'sweep' worked for me too - thanks I was starting to pull my hair out until I saw your message and tried it. I too had pressed every unsubscribe link, tried blocking, and forwarded the emails to complain - with no luck whatsover, it was wasting so much of my time every day. They still come through and go straight to my junk folder but thats fine

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,067Posts Today

7,166Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's not fair or accurate to assign all leave voters (nor remainers) one voice. The vote may have been binary but t? https://t.co/QMqKrfY1jv

• That's cos the UK voted for Brexit. The choice now unless something radical happens is what type. (Plus twitter o? https://t.co/SLmh2jL4bU

• Todays twitter poll: The lib dem leader says more people now want soft brexit (ie still in single market etc) than hard - what do you want?

• Follow Martin