Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• Sexyscorp66
    • By Sexyscorp66 9th Aug 16, 1:23 AM
    • 9Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Why is it so hard to sell a 3 bed semi in Leeds?
    • 9th Aug 16, 1:23 AM
    Why is it so hard to sell a 3 bed semi in Leeds? 9th Aug 16 at 1:23 AM
    I am posting this because I am completely bewildered as to why it's proving so hard to sell my late father''s 3 bedroom semi in Bramley,Leeds.
    I originally put it in on for £145k-the estate agents' valuation -and in the middle of the online valuations.That wouldn't even but an apartment in Chapel Allerton -a northern part of Leeds.
    I recently dropped the price and still have had few viewings.I think some of the viewers are just idiots who are not genuine about buying.The last viewer said he would only pay £108k.I take that as a personal insult and a joke frankly.
    I know Yorkshire people are notorious for bring stingey (I!)-but this is just taking the p****.
    I don't understand what the problem is.Its very fairly priced at £132k.The house is immaculate and the decor is elegant though not the most modern or trendy-my dad was 90 when he died-why does anyone expect it?-if the decors not modern enough it's for the buyer to sort it -I simply can't afford such fundamental changes.
    WHAT is going on???
Page 9
    • Crashy Time
    • By Crashy Time 12th Oct 16, 1:42 PM
    • 2,801 Posts
    • 1,641 Thanks
    Crashy Time
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,250Posts Today

6,814Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just changed my profile description. Wish I was cool and brave enough to go for one of those really short ones!

• Happy with my 15k time today, one of my fastest 1:18:56. Managing to keep up my 150k a month target.

• That's why I'm asking question. To see whether people perceive they are or aren't.

• Follow Martin