Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    kate83
    help please - trying to cancel orange contract
    • 12th Sep 07, 8:06 PM
    help please - trying to cancel orange contract 12th Sep 07 at 8:06 PM
    Hiya,
    Finally managed to find an address to write to to cancel my orange contract, wrote a letter and got a reply today, but its got me confused.

"we really think theres a great deal here for you at orange but we'd like to explain a little more.Just call us free on 0800 0790 272 and we can talk you through all the options (or indeed if you've already made up your mind, simply confirm your request to leave)

If we haven't managed to sway you and you still want to leave us, your phone will be disconnected on 03/10/07"

Does this mean I've got to call them up to confirm I want to leave or can I just leave it??? Really don't want to have to listen to the sales rubbish and I've already got my new phone but don't want to risk them not cancelling my contract.

Please help!!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,759Posts Today

8,114Users online

Martin's Twitter