Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Andrew
      Verified User verified user
    • By MSE Andrew Verified User verified user 1st Aug 16, 2:54 PM
    • 38Posts
    • 3Thanks
    MSE Andrew
    Affect Energy Reviews: Give your feedback
    • 1st Aug 16, 2:54 PM
    Affect Energy Reviews: Give your feedback 1st Aug 16 at 2:54 PM
    This is a feedback thread on energy supplier

Affect Energy

Please share your experience with other MoneySavers. Click reply to take part
    • Did you switch go smoothly?
    • Have you had problems since?
    • Is it easy to contact?
    The feedback comes as part of the

Click reply below to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply.
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 07-09-2017 at 4:17 PM.
Page 3
    • Paulee
    • By Paulee 18th Aug 17, 9:57 PM
    • 172 Posts
    • 47 Thanks
    Paulee
    Excellent!
    I've used many energy companies over the years, always looking for the best deal, some have been dreadful and others, not bad. I moved to Affect in January and after a couple of months also moved my mother to them as well. To date they are the best energy company I have been with and I've been delighted with their customer service. Just hoping that this continues and that I get a good deal when my fixed tariff ends in Feb '18
    • Pete_Harman
    • By Pete_Harman 11th Oct 17, 1:38 PM
    • 13 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Pete_Harman
    I moved to Affect Energy in February, on their 12-month fixed rate. They are a great company to deal with (their phone is answered by a REAL PERSON who is polite and helpful), the switch went through without problems. The only downside is that they don't support smart meters yet, so my British Gas monitor sits unlit on the shelf and I have to give monthly readings through their website. Overall would recommend them.
    • kaz21again
    • By kaz21again 15th Oct 17, 10:50 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    kaz21again
    Positive recommendation
    I too switched to Affect last March. Switch process was easy and Affect handled it properly. Old supplier proved true to experience and took until June (3 phone calls and several emails later) to work out final bill in spite of Affect giving the meter reading on date of switch. I cannot fault Affect to date. Would recommend them totally.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,226Posts Today

8,058Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Hurrah! The ASA's ruled against 2 fake Facebook ads using my image https://t.co/GvNrqDPOC5 tho Facebook still shows others

• PS Today's poll is obviously inspired by the real question I was asked and tweeted about last night.

• Not all firms have panels and HR teams. There are many very small businesses out there without such resources :) https://t.co/cLo0zO7Yqu

• Follow Martin