Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    dwhl
    0 WOW
    Sofa from DFS!!!
    • 17th May 05, 9:18 PM
    0 WOW
    Sofa from DFS!!! 17th May 05 at 9:18 PM
    Hi there, just some advice. I have been looking for a leather sofa with manual recliner actions for a little while (3+2) and have been scouring all the shops. I have seen one in DFS that I liked the look of http://www.dfsonline.co.uk/product.p...lection_id=104

BUT having heard all about the bad reviews of the company decided to try and get a local upholstery company to make the same sofa. However, they have asked for 4000pounds, more than double that of DFS!!!! What do I do???

No way I am going to fork out 4000 but really like that sofa. Do I bite the bullet and go with DFS or not? Will DFS do a discount or anything like that? Any other way of getting that sofa?

Thanks so much for helping me with my dilemma
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,572Posts Today

6,735Users online

Martin's Twitter