'Supercard'/Tastecard

Comments

• Darkangel
    Darkangel Posts: 523 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hello, is anyone having issues signing into their Supercard account? Been trying on the app and online but it keeps taking me back to the sign in page.

(NB: I've successfully redeemed the Tastecard offer. App says it expires on 01/08/2017)
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Darkangel wrote: »

(NB: I've successfully redeemed the Tastecard offer. App says it expires on 01/08/2017)
    It "always" says that as the taste card is valid for one year - but according to the notice posted on Friday (aimed at anyone signing up after the notice was posted) if we cancel the supercard after the trial the taste card will be "lost"
  • theblagger
    theblagger Posts: 2,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    This supercard seems to be iffy, if you look for most of the deals , especially in london , hardly anyone/company has signed up, one manicure offered in the whole of london!!!the costa page is not working , like this for a few days, another scam methinks
    I refer to my byline below ...

Ad hominem
    An attack upon an opponent in order to discredit their arguement or opinion. Ad hominems are used by immature and/or unintelligent people because they are unable to counter their opponent using logic and intelligence.
  • LinC
    LinC Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am furious. They took my £3.99 and registered it on 23rd ad now tell me that I cannot have the deal of keeping the taste card. It is the first time I have done anything like this and I will NOT ever do anything like it again ! Now they won't reply to my email cancelling the supercard and I amafraid they will start taking money from me !
  • Chomeur
    Chomeur Posts: 2,128 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    "MSE Update 12.39pm Mon 25 Jul: There was a delay with some users receiving their codes for Tastecard, but Supercard says all codes have now been sent out. Last Friday Supercard gave us this statement:

“Supercard apologises for the confusion over the Tastecard offer. Tastecard has agreed to ensure all MoneySavingExpert users who signed up to the Supercard offer prior to this statement being issued (5.56pm on Fri 22 Jul), will enjoy a 12 month digital Tastecard, regardless of if they cancel their Supercard.”

Anyone who signed up to Supercard via MSE before 5.56pm on Fri 22 Jul can still request a Tastecard if they haven’t already, which will last for 12 months, even if they cancel.

Anyone who signed up to Supercard after 5.56pm on Fri 22 Jul and requests a Tastecard, will lose that Tastecard if they cancel their Supercard. We’ve left the blog as it was below for reference."

So are people receiving their Tastecards or not?
  • Quentin
    edited 8 August 2016 at 9:16PM
    As posted it depends when you signed up. If it was after the 5.56 deadline you only get a tastecard as long as you keep your supercard going
  • Chomeur
    Quentin wrote: »
    As posted it depends when you signed up. If it was after the 5.56 deadline you only get a tastecard as long as you keep your supercard going

My question is whether you have actually received it, not whether supercard have said you are going to receive it.
  • Quentin
    No-one with supercard receives an actual tastecard, just a "digital/electronic" one via the app
  • Chomeur
    Quentin wrote: »
    No-one with supercard receives an actual tastecard, just a "digital/electronic" one via the app

Again, I know. But have you actually received it? You seem to be making a lot of effort to avoid the question.
  • Quentin
    Trying to help.

If you have a problem you can ring supercard's "concierge" or email:

[EMAIL="msedeals@moneysavingexpert.com"]msedeals@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL]
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure