Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    sunderland_are_going_up
    Next Directory Referral Thread
    • 10th Aug 07, 1:39 PM
    Next Directory Referral Thread 10th Aug 07 at 1:39 PM
    Hi Guys,

The Next Directory recommend a friend promotion is back on, and will run until 31st December 2007.

If you join via a referral you will get £15 credited to your account upon completion of your first order - this needs to be for £50 or more not including the charges for the directory and delivery (£3.75 each). You need to be a new customer, and I would assume you would not qualify for the credit if you return any items that were on the order.

Importantly, the person who refers you will also get credited into their account the following bonuses once you have successfully received your credit as above;

£20 for the first referral
    £30 for the second referral
    £50 for the third and any subsequent referrals.

If you let me refer you (PM me please) I will give you half of my referral credit as detailed above.

Further details (non-referral) - hxxp://www.next.co.uk/raf.asp

Of course, once you've joined as a new customer you can do referrals too.
Page 10
    • frellingdrannit
    • By frellingdrannit 1st Mar 16, 7:10 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    frellingdrannit
    Next refer a friend £20 off plus £20 voucher (plus 4% off)
    Hi all,
    Just wanted to share a bonus Next are offering now. If you've ever bought anything from Next online you may have an account, if you do (or if you open a new account) you can refer a friend who will get an email with a code for £20 off their first order of £50+. Once they have ordered and kept the shop (they have to have it for 14 days due to the rules that say you can return online purchases in this time) then you will also receive a £20 voucher to spend as you will (you can just spend £20 if you like, the minimum spend is £20.01). If you combine this with the quidco 4% cashback you can get £70 worth of Next stuff for less than £30.
    I referred my husband, who used the voucher to buy some lights we needed (were £80 so got them for £60) and my voucher for £20 should be here within the week.
    Hopefully someone will get some benefit from this!
    • FairyShazza
    • By FairyShazza 18th Mar 16, 2:34 PM
    • 1,175 Posts
    • 2,988 Thanks
    FairyShazza
    If anyone would like to be referred to Next Directory please feel free to drop me a PM.

You will receive £20 off if you place an order of £50 or more
    One day Rodney we'll be millionaires
    • bikeman17
    • By bikeman17 19th May 16, 1:03 PM
    • 132 Posts
    • 20 Thanks
    bikeman17
    Hello - If you would like me to recommend you to next please pm me with your full name and email address.

When you shop for an order of £50 or more, you and I will get £20 off.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

651Posts Today

4,521Users online

Martin's Twitter